🐱Name The Kittens Raffle🐱

Discussion in 'Activities' started by Raffle10, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Introduction

Hey guys @Raffle here! 👋 So recently on 2/8/21, 2 beautiful kittens were born out of a litter of 5😺. Unfortunately the momma cat didn't want 2 of them and 1 was a stillborn.They are 7 days old now and will soon need names as they are starting to hear sounds better. 👂Coming up with names can be a challenge which is where you guys can help name them and also get a chance to win some prizes!🎁

The Raffle

😸Pretty easy entry, all you have to do is give some names for these 2 kittens for a chance to win Poe the Cat 499 (kitten 1) or Ganache the Cat 499 (kitten 2).

😼Also if you can guess the name of the mother cat you can win
    Salem's Kittens 499. If you can guess the name of the Father cat you can win Marmalade the Cat 499. The first to guess correctly for either the mother or father will get the prizes (any spelling variations as long as it's the same name like Sammy or Sammie not any of their names)

If entering please use the given format, prizes will correspond:
    1. Kitten 1: (name)
    2. Kitten 2: (name)
    3. Mother Cat: (name)
    4. Father Cat: (name)
    🎉To be entered to win the main prizes. 6 stat items will also be given for creativity, uniqueness, ect... ranging from 300kcs to 1mcs stat items.

⚠️People who already knows the mother and father cats names CANNOT enter for those but can enter for the kittens.⚠️

Kitten 1: Taken at 2 days old
    [​IMG]

Kitten 2: Taken at 2 days old
    [​IMG]

Mother Cat: Domestic Short-haired
    [​IMG]

Father Cat: Domestic Long-haired
    [​IMG]

⏳The raffle will end 2/20/21 at 12am ET and the winners will be posted later that day after going through all of the submissions and the winners will be notified. Winners can win more than once.
    • If a name is picked that multiple people said then the first person to put the name will be picked.
    • If the person who was picked already has a prize then it will go to the next person to pick that name. (Any spelling variations will still count)

💕I will also be starting another dorm raffle this weekend so you can also let me know whether to notify you for it on your post or on my wall, you can also vote for the next dorm I raffle off also here!

2. Cant name them without seeing them

3. Try clicking the spoilers button

4. If theres any problems let me know, its my first time using pictures, links, and any other codes on here 😅

1. Kitten 1: Kiki
    2. Kitten 2: Peanut
    3. Mother Cat: Lulu
    4. Father Cat: Graham

Raffle10 likes this.
  5. Whats that giant bear in the corner

1. Kitten 1: Onyx or quartz (In ancient Indian and Persian tales onyx is referred to as a protector from evil)
    2. Kitten 2: Prism (because of the different colors and when I think of prisms I think of light, color)
    3. Mother Cat: Luna (though female her coloring reminds me of a tuxedo)
    4. Father Cat: Tiger (because he’s orange but I have 0 idea for him or the mother cat 😅)

Raffle10 likes this.
  6. 2. Turbo
    3. Mo
    4. Alfie

Raffle10 likes this.
  7. Kitten 1: Marmalade or Mimi
    Kitten 2: Tilly
    Mother Cat: Mouse
    Father Cat: Bear

Raffle10 likes this.
  8. 1> Kitten 1: Cinder
    2> Kitten 2: Ember
    3> Mother Cat: Oreo
    4> Father Cat: Marmalade

Raffle10 likes this.
  9. Catawampus and Catastrophe mom...Cat-erine the Great. Dad...Cat-mandu

AntisocialButterfly and Raffle10 like this.
  10. 1 Blacky
    2 Tom
    3 Mimi
    4 Garfield

Raffle10 likes this.
  11. 1. Loki
    2. Lucky
    3. Bella
    4. Charlie

Raffle10 likes this.
  12. They are beautiful kittens!!!

13. It's a squishmallow cat I believe, if you're talking about in the last picture.

14. Also I forgot to mention but the kittens genders are currently UNKNOWN until about the 3rd week. Gender neutral names are good, if a name can be switched to a boy or girl name that's also fine and it won't mess with any of the judging.

The buff orange tabby (last pic) was thought to be a girl for awhile and his name hasn't changed.

Piggys24 likes this.
  15. 1: kitten1-midnight (because of the black coat but with the light from the camera can easily pass as moonlight)
    2: kitten 2-coffee (when you pour in regular coffee it’s black but when you add creamer it turns to white so I thought since the face resembles creamer it would fit)
    3: Mother cat- Bella (idk she just looks sweet and innocent lol to me that is)
    4: Father cat- graham (his fur reminds me of the color of graham crackers and how fluffy he is makes him more adorable)

16. 1. Maneki
    2. Neko
    (Maneki-neko is a japanese Cat figurine which is often believed to bring good luck to the owner.)
    3. Nyx (Goddess of the night) Her strong aura and dark color, which i think suit her.
    4. Erebus (Nyx's husband)

17. Kitten 1: Kitty!
    Kitten 2: Fluffy!
    Mother cat: Noir
    Father cat: Lord Farquad

(Naming those cause I thought hilarious and cute) ❤

18. Kitten 1: Nero
    Kitten 2: Ophelia
    Mother cat: looks like she could be a Marilyn idk why lol
    Father cat: Juno maybe? It’s gender neutral since you thought he was a girl at first but didn’t change it lol