[Contest] Perfect Matches

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Muschi, Feb 10, 2021.

1. I tried ;(

2. [​IMG]
    "She is my cheerleader, and I swore to protect her."

Keii is not afraid of enganging into pvp whenever his friends are unfairly farmed, hence the name, BountyHunter.
    Styxx is a party fairy who likes to chill and chat with friends, until she was hired by Keii as his tutor.
    Later on, they became good friends. When Keii asked out Styxx, he did so too in person, and they became a real-life couple.
    When they finally decided to settle down and start their own family, Styxx changed her ign to officially announce that she is the BountyHunter's wife.
    What makes them different from other in-game rs is that their priority is choosing love over pleasure, and choosing to stay despite the challenges. This goes to show that it's possible to find real love in a role-playing game, if both could commit on becoming each other's real-life partner.
    At present, they are happily married and with 2 beautiful daughters.

@Keii_-lI-TheBountyHunter-Il-_x

-Adora-2, Arkin, Anori and 3 others like this.
  3. [​IMG]

Me and my RS @Melluw โค๏ธ

In this hunt first side story there is some "RS test" mission and suprisingly our compability result was ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜ and ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ.

When other players kept breaking up to find the perfect match one, we didn't even move cs as long as we're together.. Everything is PERFECT!

Well, happy valentine's day guys!๐Ÿ’•

Muschi likes this.
  4. You are using the correct link for the image but are not coding it to be an image. Tap the image icon in the toolbar and paste the link there instead. :) It should show up then. Be sure to hit More Options then Preview after to double check before hitting post.

imhyekyo likes this.
  5. [​IMG]Promise me we are true friends. You are the roof, I am the ground. You are the floor, I am the tiles. You are the sun, I am the rays. I am the tree, you are the monkey :oops: @Adeldoable
    ๐Ÿ’• i love you bb๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฅ€

Muschi likes this.
  6. [​IMG]
    @Infi you're the best RS a girl could ask for ๐Ÿ’— I'm so glad you're my friend. I love that whenever one of us gets a new favorite avi the other always finds a way to match. Thanks for always being there for me and for putting on ur qtest kitty girl for the ss uwu

and for getting the ss since my phone is a weird shape

Muschi and Cypress like this.
  7. I love you girly so much!!! Literally so patient and kind with all my dumb questions. The best rs/friend I couldโ€™ve ever asked for ๐Ÿฅฐ

8. [​IMG]

@Zyon

"Smile for me, won't you?"

She would check on me daily after we started to reconnect. We were old friends, drifting away because of life and all.

It was always the same place, in our free time. We'd spend more time together each day that passes. She told me a lot of things; her hobbies, likes and dislikes.

Today, she brought a camera. She said she was sentimental and doesn't want to forget.

I used to think it's not worth the effort looking good for others and that looking good for myself was enough, but maybe I might smile for her today.

-Adora-2, Sage, Stephy and 4 others like this.
  9. [​IMG]

eyrnes: "Look, chicken nuggets over there!"
    MIKKIEL: "WHERE???"

We never cn before and it's funny that my ign is all lowercase letters and my RS is all uppercase letters ๐Ÿ™Šโค

-Aitheva- and Muschi like this.
  10. Oh no I forgot to tag my RS @MIKKIEL

Muschi likes this.
  11. [​IMG]
    my furry soulmate ๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿ’– @Nate

(Iโ€™m shocked I think I finally got it @ doing this imagine thing on my own ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Next step: cropping before posting lmao)

Nate and Muschi like this.
  12. [​IMG]
    & I also wanted to share this bc I went hysterical when @Adri showed me this AHAHAHA

13. [​IMG]
    @Angelicious
    When i first met lhorr we were in a cc together and at that time she was friends with my ex-rs. And I remember she used to wall me saying that I should leave my rs and rs her instead as a joke. After my rs went inactive and she was single I decided to ask her out. Which turned out to be the best decision I ever made in this game. A little after that i changed my ign to Devilicious and she followed soon after by changing her own ign to Angelicious. She is the sweetest and kindest person Iโ€™ve ever met here, and Iโ€™m so grateful that I get the chance to know her, let alone be her rs.๐Ÿ’•

we do a lot of matching avis and this was the original plan for this contest but it didnโ€™t rlly make the cut bc it just looks so cramped thanks to its layering and placement like idk anymore. (not an entry)
    [​IMG]

Muschi, Bagel and Angelicious like this.
  14. you the best rs wym๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’–

Devilicious likes this.
  15. [​IMG]

My rs and I have been rsโ€™d for like 5-6 years now I think. Ironically because a vday hunt that started days after we both had an rs quit the game and were two single nooby club mates. We donโ€™t have matching names but what we do have alts that (years later) created to rs each other with our original names we had when we met about 9 years ago. In total we rs on 4 accounts each. So thatโ€™s nice. Probs the one thing I value most in all my time here is that we met and have gone through many life situations together, @Chicky is one of my real life best friends thanks to this messy app

Chicky likes this.
  16. The image isn't showing up for me! It's a blue box that says "Image not found."