LIMITED-TIME CONTENT โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ Valentine's PART II: Valhalla Shards + Cupid Cards ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’˜

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Not to be rude but uhhh I waited months just for this??

Beanie, MiaKhaIifa, RICO_BLAQ and 3 others like this.
  2. Pretty disappointed... Seeing the avis I wouldnt think about them being part of valentines day. They look more like heaven vs hell warriors lmao and why they pink hair???? I dont get why some avis get their eyes covered lately they would look much better with eyes.

Beanie, HeartsJourney and Galaxy like this.
  3. The VIP avatars look like y'all just barbeque the warriors

Dalko, Beanie, Ghostie and 4 others like this.
  4. hehe

5. I hope its moarrr avis ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ I want some thot avis this vday

6. Lmaoooo dead ass just throw shadows over the basic line work and called it โ˜†VIPโ˜†

Bunni_B, Beanie, Ghostie and 3 others like this.
  7. Ataaaaa!!! HAHAHAH please fix this[​IMG]

8. Lmao thatโ€™s true ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

9. I'm not saying other races exist. I'm saying that's all I've seen so far on pimd.... isn't that an issue for others??

10. Not a dress up game. I mean a game where you can customize your avatar. There are plenty others out there like it. So far, all avatars I've found I like the dress but not the hair, or I like the hair but not the rest, or the rest but but the face, etc.... there is always something with the avatar I dislike so being able to adjust something instead of stick with identical avatars would be nice! But I'm 1 of few. Everyone else seems to enjoy these forced upon avatars, so whatever. Is what it is.

11. Correction:
    I'm not saying other races don't exist!! *** I'm saying that's all I've seen so far on pimd.... but primarily Caucasian and barely passable African American &only at times based on perspective.
    Isn't that an issue for others??
    I just want some kind of customization for my avatars besides looking 100% like everyone else's avatar.

12. Why everyone always wanna identify with their Avis?

13. As an avi collector, they have quite a good mix as far as what youโ€™re saying. The one thing they tend to lack are darker skinned avis that are NOT white or black. Different Asian, hispanic, etc. avis can be pretty lacking, esp. when most Asian-looking avis are super pale or yellowed. They do pretty well with white and black avis, though. In just this avi set alone, they have a good mix of skin tones and such, tbh. Same with the current hunt happening.

SweetAsYoni, Ghastly and Muschi like this.
  14. I did and now Iโ€™m in the hospital treating my liver damage
    [​IMG]

15. Iโ€™m confused, how do we get these?

16. Lunar New Year avis ?๐Ÿฅฒ

17. They are shard avatars. You can collect them by trading with other players using other shards or chibis/bentos. The shard are available for direct purchase in the shop in a box that costs 149ecs to open for 800 shards. :)

18. v proud of u

GodTierOni likes this.
  19. If anyone wants to donate black to a noob. Plz plz plz