LIMITED-TIME CONTENT ✌️👼 Valentine's PART II: Valhalla Shards + Cupid Cards 💌💘

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Omg wait, now that I think about it, maybe a Valentine’s/love based story pass? :0 that’s be dope, or just a cute new story pass in general

2. I’m still trying to figure out the pile of feathers meaning

3. VALHALLA THEMED HUNT VALHALLA THEMED HUNT VALHALLA THEMED HUNT VALHALLA THEMED HUNT VALHALLA THEMED HUNT VALHALLA THEMED HUNT 🥺

4. "thematically appropriate"
    I like that word😌

5. Not sure what these have to do with Valentine’s but sure

6. Why don’t the female avis embody a warrior like yeah they’re dressed like it but they don’t have the stance or power of a warrior like come on

7. I want these gimme for freeeee 😭😭😭🥺 geez im too broke

8. With the pink haired valiant avatar, I get the feeling they couldn't decide between a Caucasian or African American skinned avatar, so they compromised with shading it to be more sun kissed Caucasian on top and light mixed African&Caucasian tone on the bottom or tanned at least....
    I wish they'd instead drop outfits that work on all skin tones and poses... give people an allowed base variety skin color to match all races & genders.... I know it's a lot more work for them, but we're not identical....
    Then show people what the clothing could look like during one of these...
    maybe drop poses, too, let people get creative with their avatars so someone could have this date avatar, but have it look like a warrior/ warrior goddess, tipsy, sultry, kind, cutesy, slutty or half interested or like they're walking away.... then add in people who are disabled physically in many ways... allow obese avatars even....whatever the users want....
    it may be more work, but I for one dislike feeling like they think we all look like an identical herd of sheep... Iam not that similar to quite so many people so looking at so many identical people is.... strange!!
    Highly disappointing, too... Changing your Avatar is the most fun when you can customize it so that even if you look similar, you're going to have some uniqueness to you. We're unique individuals, not sheep.
    I feel like pimd just takes an easy way out when it comes to designing people...

Anyone else agree with the idea we should be able to customize our looks instead of hunting down a standardized avatar where you like either the dress but not the face or the outfit but nothing else or the hair but what's up with those horns??? or the skin tone isn't right, or any number of other reasons to like a part of the avatar but not identify with it 100%?? I had a hard time staying with the app since it's overwhelming for a new person to figure out the forum & talk to people about getting a new avatar...

If you agree, let's spread this idea & attempt changing the format of PIMD avatars from enough people agreeing & requesting a change....😘🥰

9. Avatars ain’t gotta look like us tho, pimd ain’t a dress up game.

secondly, y’all are complaining that the avatars are trash yet if they were good you’d complain that they cost money :confused:

10. I think that's a horrible idea.

11. Did.. did you forget... that other races and ethnicities exist....? You can be tan.. and not black.... Pacific Islander.. hispanic.. etc??? Tf 😅

12. maybe yes b I’d be more likely to spend money like if it’s gonna be money I want it to be good ya k ow

HeartsJourney likes this.
  13. like the Persephone avi from a while back. That was the first time I spent money cause I LOVED that avi

14. Love, love, love these avatars! Amazing work on the designs 💕Please give us a Viking or Norse hunt with room furniture! 🥰

15. in the first part, are you talking about the shadow? all the vip avis in this set have shadows.

What you’re explaining sounds more like a dress up game, i don’t think that could work with the pimd format. Cool idea, just not the right game! If you hang around on the app long enough, I’m sure you’ll find lots of avi’s that are absolutely perfect for your taste!

SadisticYonii and liminal6 like this.
  16. these are so cool!! I hope I can collect before time runs out!

Intoxication likes this.
  17. I like them, but not what I was expecting for Valentines. So we have.. lewd lingerie avis and Valkyries... two very opposite themes.

I love the artwork but these probably could have been dropped another time.

MiaKhaIifa likes this.
  18. I can't get jiggy with this shît

kaiijx likes this.