LIMITED-TIME CONTENT ✌️👼 Valentine's PART II: Valhalla Shards + Cupid Cards 💌💘

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Feb 9, 2021.

1. I would just like to say that the gifts would have had a been better if it said "I love choo~" on the side instead🥲

2. Can I get n f in chat for disappointment

3. Yeah even I'm noticing that the middle tier have been outperforming the higher one & ngl idk when they gonna start making better guy Ava except 1/5 hunts a good guy ava including all the Ava of the hunt even lb ones

Muschi, SaltyHoeHoe and Ev like this.

4. EXACTLY. They never come to Asian pub....

5. They are okay, I wish the one avatars eyes weren’t covered. 🤔... Are eyes being covered a fashion thing I don’t know about?

Catherine2207, Puma, Jokowi and 3 others like this.
  6. Plot twist
    The artists are lazy to draw eyes for the last Avis

Jokowi, Puppers, SaltyHoeHoe and 7 others like this.
  7. What do Valkyries have to do with Valentine’s Day

8. okay-ish avas that could be released some other time, i was kinda hoping for sinful ones

9. these are not the avi shards i waited a month for. 😔

10. Not impressed tbh, not what a lot of us were waiting for. :(

11. What the hell does Valentine's day have to do with Valkyries, who take fallen warriors to Valhalla?
    Norse mythology doesn't deserve to be associated with consumerist crap such as this. I'm still salty about Marvel effing it all up, and now this.

12. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sirrracha and Seiichirou like this.
  13. I’m mildly disappointed with the avatars. The artwork is great as always, but I was expecting and hoping for something more mundane and thematically appropriate. They’re way too gaudy for my liking and I wouldn’t use them if I had them.

14. Not what I was expecting... disappointing ngl

Puma, HeartsJourney, Puppers and 5 others like this.
  15. Not a fan. 🤦‍♀️

Puma, FastForward, Daphy and 3 others like this.
  16. I like the black helm ava. And not all V-Day avas need to be half naked. As some of you may be disappointed, I for one am not complaining 🖤

17. **Mission failed, we’ll get em next time**

Puma and Ranger like this.
  18. Not what I was expecting tbh but I didn’t really want shard avatars anyway so yeah 🤷🏽‍♀️