EVENT 💘Love on a Budget 🌹

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Yea because I think were all used to the shards for vday n we haven’t got any shards since BF like uhh 😬 💀

2. Its just a game... 🤦🏻‍♀️😅

3. why are y'all so angry that there are no shards. wasn't this the same community that called ATA money hungry? I'm sure they have something else planned to take y'alls money that y'all wanna give them so bad lol. They release shards every other hunt and it's "wow ata needs more money from us now haha too many shards haha."

I get we were expecting shards for vday, but ain't that our fault for getting our own hopes up? Calling them names isn't going to get us anything 💀 Will said that they have more "goodies" planned so let's look out for that.

If y'all are so let down by the quality of the hunt, then give them criticism, not hate. I think everything looks fine.. not amazing, but fine. Was hoping for less nude or non-sexual avis this year but ATA seems to move in the direction of majority of the community.

be disappointed, but not toxic lmao.

4. [​IMG]
    I assumed this meant as in future items, but he could just be talking about the stuff we already have ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ only ATA knows

Zelda likes this.
  5. It's a lot of work finding "perfect match " Not in pimd 😤

6. They'll probably be released for week 2 of the hunt.

Vo, xPeachMamii-, Diona and 1 other person like this.
  7. Can I just say promo weekend or valentines ain’t here yet give ata a break they maybe saving shard avi until valentines weekend...... why give everything now you’ll have nothing to collect promo weekend if all given now. Have faith guys they may just surprise us all. 👉🏻👈🏻😱

8. Shut up about shards this is about my heart shhhhhhh

9. Someone told me if you stay with the same RS and keep testing every couple hours your match improves. Anyone test this that can confirm?

10. That is incorrect. Your compatibility with a player remains static. If you have a 💩 rating with someone, it'll stay a 💩 rating forever.

In fact, it'll be the same next year, too. I have tested with my current RS the past 3 Valentine's hunts and our match has been the same all 3 years.

Vo, Yxcii and MissyBee like this.
  11. 👁
    💧

xPeachMamii- likes this.
  12. This is like when you wanna partner with your best friend for project but teacher hates you and forces you to work with someone else.

13. Are you aiming for RS leaderboard, or just want to complete the side story?

14. The RS leaderboard chooses who has a chance, you don’t get to choose.

15. uʍop ǝpısdn sı pןɹoʍ ǝɥ⊥

16. So where do I find the blue/purple haired avatar? When I got to the valentine box it says champagne avatars.

17. What is a RS Test? How do you RS Test? What is it for? I need help, I'm confused

18. Those are LB avatars

Muschi likes this.
  19. Does anybody know how to get the blonde girl avatar?

20. ...what?