Pimd favorite time

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by iNeilTheSpeedyTurtle, Feb 1, 2021.

1. So over the past few years the game has changed a few times I'd like to know what everyone's favorite time and or event.

Personally my favorite time was when System wars were happening after each hunt

🐢💚

V_hyP0crite_101 and V_Witchy_101 like this.
  2. Bends war was fun. I wouldnt be mad if ata brung wars back. They not going to coz not enuf people doing it. But yehh

iNeilTheSpeedyTurtle and Muschi like this.
  3. Some PvP hunts have been fun. I liked the Vamp v Demons one and the snowball fight ones best.

4. I semi remember the snowball 1. I think its the only 1 i spent more then 5 mins doing pvp in 😂

5. Kinda wish they'd bring back the hunt I got this avi from. Really wanted the female version of Freddy avi.

iNeilTheSpeedyTurtle likes this.
  6. I wasn't around for a lot of popular hunts/milestones but I did really love the Holly Poplar hunt in 2018. I thought it was fun to collect items and have to trade them with other people. It was really collaborative and I just really liked the avis and theme in general. The invite parties were awesome for it too.

7. Metal hunt 🥺

8. The parody of Coachella hunt. Quokkachella or something like that?

9. I've enjoyed most wars. Muschi's bday war was my favourite one of all but they're all very fun.

The 2016 Dormlympics hunt and Snownanigans pvp hunt were my favourite hunts.

2016 was the best year for trading, imo. Items were released more slowly into game than nowadays so all the tradable items were somewhat easy to learn the value of and keep up with. These days, there are too many items.

10. Yes the dormlypics in 2016 was alot of fun i loved doing the lbh to try and get the pins

11. I miss the older wars that were well put together. Have little skill to organize/lead one personally.

Thought that I learned much pvp prior to party era pimd.
    Learned to farm better post party era and care less tbh.

Farm wars teach you to reach for less than a petty pixel rank. Plus most your friends about lead examples to choose.

12. Honestly... I miss when we had to check forums for the Avis and we be gifted both genders at the end of the hunt.