Coke is bad

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DinosAreTheOldestCars, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Its a fuckn sience experiment in a can ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

[​IMG]

Also wtf is the point in no sugar versions if they just changing it to something 200x stronger o_O

[​IMG]

Stephy likes this.
  2. Also they may as well just keep putting actul coke in it coz fuckn hell ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

3. I donโ€™t get the love for it. I always feel gross and bleh after drinking coke lmao.

4. Just drink tea ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

GodTierOni likes this.
  5. you know what was really fรปcking awful.

that green pepsi shรฎt

6. Thw artificial sweetener tastes 200x sweeter meaning they only need to use 1/200th of the amount compared to sugar, and as they said. It isn't absorbed by the body which means you literally just shut it out.

It would probably make your shit sweet if you ate enough of it. That's a real science experiment.

That also means it's totally fine and healthy for you. It just goes through.

7. I didnt really want it but my mate got it for me n didnt wanna waste their money ๐Ÿ˜ถ never touching it again thats for sure after last night ๐Ÿ˜‚

8. Probly isnt absorbed coz makes so fuckn hypo you just burn it all off fast as fuck anyway ๐Ÿ˜‚

9. The first time I read the title I thought this would be about cocaine. ๐Ÿ˜‚

But yeah, all kinds of soda are probably bad and unhealthy. I still drink though because... Tasty ๐Ÿ˜‹

BunnyPirate and Stephy like this.
  10. Yehh may as well still have that in it with what it do ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

11. Beer is also fizzy and refreshing. Also alcohol sugars are way more rewarding than the alternative lifehack sodas

12. Beer is shit as fuck

Muschi likes this.
  13. Tru donโ€™t drink soda but when I did Coca-Cola in a bottle was the drink.

I donโ€™t know anyone that drinks Coca-Cola these days tho. I think their sales are at an all time low.

14. Soft drinks are for babies

15. I love soda

16. Definly not

17. pop is gross lmao

18. If u had a quick look at their financial statements before posting non sense, you wouldn't look dumb

19. Relax Lady Like you have access to their books and records. Like I would ever listen to app rats. Good try tho

But I do hope they bring back their Odwalla drinks they stopped making last year.

20. reads this as Iโ€™m drinking a coke at this very moment ๐Ÿฅค๐Ÿ‘€