How do you feel about ATA repeating certain hunt themes?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by LeeJarrett, Jan 31, 2021.

1. I noticed a lot of people hated when ATA redid the pirate theme, and I've seen some discussion in forums from people saying certain themes are repeated too often.

Discuss, please.

2. If they dont like it then they should give ata ides. Its not gonna be easy to come up with something completely new every 2 weeks. This game is like 10yrs old.

3, Carrie, Alollofern and 4 others like this.
  3. Yup. I don't blame ATA completely but I also don't blame if people get bored of the reputation either.

4. I mean there’s always an option to not play the game....

5. There’s nothing wrong with repeating a theme but when said theme comes with recycled products that’s when the issues come about.

6. Absolutely could not care less

3 likes this.
  7. I did like to add that we get Holiday events every Year from around the world but we never get Holiday hunts from India every year. we only got it once, So I would like ATA to add one this year for upcoming holi will be glad if they do

Muschi likes this.
  8. People complain too much.

It's especially hard to understand complaints about annual holidays being repetitive... It's an annual theme. It's literally holidays that repeat themselves every year. Easter is always going to have bunnies,

3 likes this.
  9. People complain too much.

It's especially hard to understand complaints about annual holidays being repetitive... It's an annual theme. It's literally holidays that repeat themselves every year. Easter is always going to have bunnies, Halloween will get "spooky", Christmas will have holiday colors and items. That's just logical. And they do try to change it up a bit, like last Christmas they added ghost avatars and on Halloween they did a pre-Halloween with cutesy things.

And on random themes like Pirates or others that people insist on complaining about... It's just pointless. Sometimes people weren't around for a certain event and it's not like the avatars and items are exactly the same — it's a different take on a similar theme.

I have seen recycled stuff here before. Sometimes I criticize hunts or choices too. But I feel like the complaints here are always exaggerated and some people will say every single hunt is trash while never contributing with suggestions at all.

That being said, the Hunt Suggestion thread has a lot of pages with fresh suggestions, so ATA could open it and take some notes.

10. Forum glitched bad on me lol
    Apologies for the 1st incomplete post.

11. I did give an idea just needppl to support like ata told me if enough ppl like the idea i presented they will try a d do it. 4th of july hunt 2021

12. Eh sometimes they still do it anyway. Theres a few things i just sent it in a help ticket and ata did it

13. They've done Holi the last two years for sure.

TMC likes this.
  14. You’ll just have to deal ;-;