Rate my Dorm Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Alice, Feb 25, 2017.

1. 8.5- I love the greenery and muted tones, your room's got such a calm and comely vibe✨

2. 9.5 I really love it. The 999 doesn’t quite match the rest of the colors though

3. 10/10.. I love how all the furnis blend well together.

4. rate my dorm pls ^_^ wall me since i rarely open forum or thru gift and put some advice too ty

5. 8/10

I like the overall aesthetic and color coordination you have going so far. Hope you’re able to get a 999 to match with the rest soon!

6. 8.5/10 Maybe another bed and floor would make your dorm match better.

7. The beach theme is fun and I like the couple of winter/snowy additions. Not to sure about the wall though overall I’d say 8!

8. 10/10
    Love the pops of color with the black & white main theme!

9. 10/10 that contrast between the walls and the 999 is to die for. I love it!

Whoever does mine I could use some opinions on if it blends well or not, I just kinda threw some of my fave items in there

10. OK RATE MY DORM PLS

11. 10/10. You’re room’s got a cosy feeling to it, and i loved how you managed to make all these furnitures from different hunts match so well.

12. 9.5/10

u just missing a bookshelf

aidenboo93 and xSugar like this.
  13. The background to every twitch streamer room. Vary niice 👨🏻‍🎤

14. 8.5/10
    Really love those greens and earthy tones, especially the bed! Most of the items go together really well, especially the wall items and rug.

Muschi likes this.
  15. 11/10 Can I move in with you 👉🏻👈🏻🥺 ☝🏼

eileen likes this.
  16. Beautiful dorm 10/10💖

-Zoey-7 likes this.
  17. 9.5/10

Ooooo I like the theme and it goes smoothly together, the only thing that throws me off is the plant ❤️❤️❤️

18. 10/10

i’m in love with your dorm :oops:

19. 9/10

Only because it's not done, if not it would be 12/10. Literally I love it sm! Let me know when it's finished 🥺👉👈