When you think of pimd what comes to your mind?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by DinosAreTheOldestCars, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Im thinking bout maybe do this mod comp n idk wtf to make it ๐Ÿ˜‚ was like. I can do this. Then it said has to be pimd related. Now all i can think is...what stuff is pimdy. I can't think of anything really

2. when i think of pimd i think of all the stupid drama that iโ€™ve witnessed on this app lmao never a dull moment.

G00DNESS likes this.
  3. Yehh i been getting alot of that lol

4. Bad stuff. das all

G00DNESS and Kefo like this.
  5. Lots of pretty stats to collect!

I guess I'm not in pub enough for the drama ๐Ÿ˜…

6. The game Dream Life the TV plug in from early 2000's.

7. When I think of this glorious app. I think of wholesomeness... the warmth you get from it. You ever just wrap yourself in a warm blanket, you become like a warm burrito. A half man-half burrito hybrid and you get this intense feeling of warmth bruh? That's what I think and feel my bruh. There is nothin' more pure, more clean, more wholesome then pimd bruh. On pimd, you don't just come to learn but you also come to find yo' self bruh. It is a journey of vast and epic proportions. I think pimd is da greatest thing invented since the invention of da coitus.

HannahLecter and Kefo like this.
  8. Shout out to da homies, rest in peace Tupac Shakur

Kefo likes this.
  9. If you have a favorite stat item or piece of furni or even avatar, try doing that! Or even just one you see that you think'll be easy to recreate ๐Ÿ˜…

1. Some of the wonderful people who I met here who gradually became my virtual family.
    2. When will I reach my misc cap?๐ŸŒ
    3. Toxic ๐Ÿšฎ

10. What drugs are you on ๐Ÿ˜‚

11. Empty eye sockets. โšซ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„โšซ๏ธ

HannahLecter likes this.
  12. I juss wonder if I've missed out on any drama smh... ๐Ÿฟโœจ

Oly likes this.
  13. Ata was doing some comp n it had to be pimd related i was gonna try it. Ended up didnt

14. The Vlean Team and how real college was nothing like this game.

15. I think....... toxic....... but I canโ€™t fully quit ๐Ÿคฃ

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  16. Relateable

Ghastly likes this.
  17. Pimd is the new Tinder ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

18. My mate calls this pimder coz of that ๐Ÿ˜‚