Witty title

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by T_Garrant_T, Jan 22, 2021.

1. You know what I can't stand? Ugly people with a platform. And I don't mean visually ugly. I mean internally ugly. The kind of ugly that spews out and gets all over everything. The kind of ugly that just radiates orange energy. I think internally ugly is far worse than any physically presenting issues that some people may find "unpleasing" to the eye. Wouldn't you guys agree?

Azari, Ghastly, Atlas and 1 other person like this.
  2. I like your witty title

T_Garrant_T likes this.
  3. [​IMG]

Azari likes this.
  4. I completely agree ๐Ÿ‘‘

Azari and T_Garrant_T like this.
  5. Thank you. It took all my critical thinking skills ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Azari likes this.
  6. I can't see the image in your other comment ๐Ÿ™

Azari likes this.
  7. Broken gifs make me sad

Azari likes this.
  8. I disagree physically ugly is worse. You cant see internally ugly unless the person shows it. It's not that hard pretending to be a nice decent folk of society ๐Ÿ˜‚ but if I have to stare at an ugly person while ordering a coffee ima be mad

9. Here u go

Azari likes this.
  10. I find it pretty easy to identify internally ugly. Most people do, really. A lot of internally ugly people are so unaware of how ugly they are that they don't attempt to hide it. It's that blissful ignorance of thinking they're the ones who are right in life.

Ghastly likes this.
  11. Scooticus, you da real MVP ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿค˜

12. People that think men should show no emotion, women should submit to them, and thick women should feel bad about their appearance are internally hideous, for instance. It's real easy to tell.

13. This post is about u btw

14. No it's not it's not about me at all everything I say is beautiful not even opinion but facts....

15. My guy if I had to look in the mirror and see the face you see everyday I'd be pretty mad too ๐Ÿคก

Soy, TheSagittarian and Ghastly like this.

16. You have the ugliest personality lol you can't be all the bright either if you didn't realize this was shading your misogynistic point of view. You spew hateful opinions and label them fact to make you feel better for being a shรฎtty human being.

17. ur just trying to spew lies about me I'm far from misogynistic ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

18. The fact that you think women should submit to you and that it is the โ€œway of the worldโ€ is in fact misogynistic. you calling women ugly and all sorts of other names because you donโ€™t find them physically attractive is in fact misogynistic. You donโ€™t respect women at all.

19. What names have I called women?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

20. Are you talking about my fat and ugly thing that I said? that has nothing to do with women. If you fat you are ugly to me regardless of gender sex or race if you are not physically attractive to me yeah I'll call you names but its not a woman thing I treat everyone the same ur the one that made it a woman thing I'm far from misogynistic ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€ you literally will not find me saying anything bad about women if I do say something bad to a woman that's an individual thing unrelated to her sex ๐Ÿ˜‚ you goofy