A chance to get old popular avatars again!

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Memento_Mori, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Me too. I knew it was him in the back of my mind but I kept second guessing myself for some reason.

I would go with @-Mrs_Mis- 's idea though, it seems more fair.

2. Sounds like a good plan!❤️

3. As much as I would love to have the chance to get the old avatars, I would think that it is for the best that if the Ata create something similar as the previous avatars but better. Like the angel wing and a bow, that avatar is just marvelous but I haven't see a similar avatar like this so I'm kinda excited if Ata did create the avatars where the old players and the new players can have it at the current moment. Better and pretty avatars 🤭❤

4. Sorry but no. We worked hard to get the avatars and the content is limited time for a reason. There’s some avatars I love from before I started playing but would never want them rereleased. Why? Because I wasn’t around to work to achieve them. So sorry but if you weren’t around to achieve them you’re S.O.L ✌🏼

5. this is not fair for those people who bought the avis back in the old days, ppl worked hard for it and even though i want to but this is not fair. avis became more rare when its old.

6. i totally agree to this

7. I don't think its a terrible idea to release avatars that were previously bought in the shop (not the shard ones) but the ones that cost 20-50ec that were only obtainable by buying through shop but as far the ones from hunts and stuff, yeah we did work hard for those and it'd be so annoying if they got released again. Especially shard ones.

8. Great idea!!

9. They recycle avatars and dorms all the time, so I'm sure the old ones would be remade into a new hunt 💩

10. I'd have said yes too coz even I want old avas but then it will be kinda unfair for the ppl who played back then to get them,it loses the uniqueness of their Ava,that's why even despite wanting that ,I still say no😅

11. I say no, ya snooze ya lose!!!!

Muschi likes this.
  12. I understand the aspect of wanting old avis to stay old and as sort of a prized possession, but allowing “avi boxes” with possible access would be interesting for less rare ones. Old hunt or store avis coming back in a chance-type box that costs 300+ EC to open would be cool, imo. I had an account before this one that had tons of old avis I still adore to this day, and I’m fine with having lost them, but because of that I understand where these people are coming from. Putting a certain % chance of getting certain avis from themed boxes that are on the expensive side could balance out both sides of this discussion.

13. Its life. Shit happens. Things come and go. Sometimes you just miss out. Theres alot of people on this game that gotta learn they don't get everything they want

HarleyVon likes this.
  14. Support af
    Give us a chance to get those old babies we all crave for.
    ty🖤

15. Yep. Hence why I explained that IF they offer old avis, there would be a % chance. Not a 100% always guaranteed an old, rare avi. This is a game, not real life.

16. Ik this is a game. Im just saying alot of people on here expect everything the want the second they want it or they throw a bitchy ass fit about it which also translate to happening for stuff on here to. This might be a game but it still applies on here. Dont always get what you want when you want it n people gotta just get iver themself and deal with it

17. Well.. yeah. People want things, they attack the company, that’s it. That’s how it works on any app, game or not. People whine, sometimes it works.. sometimes it doesn’t. People still deserve to put their opinion out there 🤷🏻‍♀️

18. And the devs deserve respect as well. They have said no to this kinda thing plenty of times before

Muschi likes this.
  19. People will still ask because it’s still what they want. I have a crap ton of respect for the whole team, especially being a coder and artist myself, but people will still ask because it’s something they want. ATA does tons of stuff for players constantly, they DO listen to feedback, and because of that, people always think there’s a chance.

20. No support my account will decrease ain value when I go to sell 💀 jk dont guerilla bang me