#FIXTHEMARKET Campaign and Seminar

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Channel5_-Ramari, Jan 15, 2021.

1. So i decided to post to hopefully spread awareness about our games currency's.

We have 3 things that currently contribute to this.
    -Resources/ "Ways to get"
    (Spinners,Boxes,etc.)

- Product/ "Things to sale"
    (Misc,Furniture,Boxes,etc.)

-Consumption/ "The People"
    (Pricing,etc.)

Now lets Talk Primary Currency,Da Gouda,That Loaf.😂

The 3 most valuable
    -Chibis
    -Bentos -Misc

All 3 being essentially Universal, well only 2 are currently universal.

At 1 point in this games history all currency could be traded into each other fairly and a profit could be earned

Greed has shook the market rates to where 1 of these currency can sustain for much longer.
    That being Misc, the most frequent currency we all earn each and every hunt.

Known prices go as so
    -Misc
    125kcs 2c, 250kcs 3c
    500kcs 7c, 2mcs single 1b, 2.5mix 1b,etc

-Chibis
    Vice versa misc, 37:1,etc

-Bentos​
    Vice versa chibis, 1b:2.5mix, 2mcs:1b

Now that introductions out the way lets proceed.👆🔥

So we gonna do some quick math to boggle you noobs brain 😂💚

It takes 5 500kcs Stat items to equal 2.5mcs or 1b

It also takes 5 500kcs sold at 7c,to get 35c.
    A Bento is sold for 37c,Only 2c lower than market pricing

These numbers aren't the problem
    But we know that we just settle
    (ain't no we🙅😝)

To all fairly earn a profit,I look to buy/sell as many stats at proper pricing.

You should too,

#FIXTHEMARKET🤢💚​

2. Prices now be like "Lemme buy 500kcs for 5c each so I can basically get 7-8 of them in a bento's worth of chibis, meaning I bought 3.5-4mcs mix for bento! ☺️"

Personally, I think wars are gonna start coming back if people are able to buy 4mcs mixes for a bento without actually doing so.

Haust likes this.

3. At the end of the day you and I play this game. 2.5 fits my budget and yours👌🔥

4. Not quite related, but here were some of the prices when I entered the game 7 months ago just to give an idea of how much I've seen it decline so quickly.

125kcs = 1c, 250kcs = 3c, 500kcs = 7c, 750 = 10c, 1mcs = 13c

The one and only stable thing isn125kcs. I'm sure if a chibi could be halved, these very "respectable" buyers would've halved it already. 125kcs = 2c is a pipe dream with how many people are taking advantage of the current market prices 'coz "someone" decided to control it for their own personal gain like you said, but I'll hope. I still purchase at the old prices and overpriced when I really like something, but not everyone is as fair. After all, recycled shelves now are suddenly 3c, but I'm rambling. I wish you luck, and everyone who's trying to cope with the game's dying economy.

5. 🤔I'm disappointed this post wasn't about the tut market

Poseidon777 likes this.
  6. Dont let it die help build it our,currency is all we have if its gone we have nothing so contribute anything. Just yell #FIXTHEMARKET. You see the problem, address it!

7. Not to mention how hard it is to get or reach high stats for some players ‘cause of the raised story tier requirements then this happens sksksksks

8. Some have to wait 2 hunts for 1b😰 but my problem isn't with ATA its with the people 💜🎉

9. For real. Fuckers be tryna buy 2mcs singles for 12c. Like nahh fuck off prices havnt dropped that much

Muschi, Carrie, Ganymedes and 6 others like this.
  10. that was my initial thought too

Channel5_-Ramari likes this.
  11. Lets not forget about pep, maeves, and alf bentos and pieces... if anything they should be worth more, not less... but at least equal.

Outsider7, UnoPrimo and Ganymedes like this.
  12. Last week, just saw someone buying with this price

500kcs=4c, 750kcs=6c, 1mcs=8c, 1.5mcs=12c 2mcs=12c, 3mcs=24c, 4mcs=32c, 5mcs=1b
    🤣🥴

Ganymedes likes this.
  13. What the actul fuck is that scam

14. Nobody’s forcing you to sell at that price.
    It’s being advertised, so just don’t sell your stuff that rate. Simple. There’s no fixing that needs to be had. If someone wants to sell their stuff cheaper for faster sales that is for the individual. 🤷‍♂️

15. 'One man's loss is another man's gain' congratulations to the player who took advantage of the situation! If 'they' didn't take it, someone else will.

'Where victims see adversity, extreme achievers see opportunity' 😌💅

#15 -AKUDOU-, Jan 19, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2021
  16. No support.

b stands for billions of pimd bucks (another currency that you forgot, not bentos.)

You never defined misc. If you did, you would start to realize that it isn't currency and has no really stable value.

Also generally the market makes more sense than how you might try to explain or justify it. If there's a discrepancy, unless you have a LOT of experience, I'd say it's better you just assume there are higher causes at play, changing things.

17. 125kcs Main Story Rewards go between 2:1c and 6c per piece.

18. The more you schmendricks try to use "misc" as a currency, and totally generalize a wide world of items, the most diverse set of items/and the most umbrella'd within the game, with only 10 prices (Figure 1), the worse the economy will degrade and the more you will be blindsided and ripped off by those who know. Of course everything feels like it's falling apart when you see someone paying 200🍱 for a 3mcs antdude plush but you don't realize that it's a t10 item.
    (Figure 1)
    125kcs = 1c,
    250kcs = 2c
    500kcs=4c,
    750kcs=6c,
    1mcs=8c,
    1.5mcs=12c
    2mcs=12c,
    3mcs=24c,
    4mcs=32c,
    5mcs=1b
    (1)

Or when someone pays around 50🍱 for an item with essentially no stats like a pin, an ugly squash, an americooler, a mod/dev crate, a mod/dev item, or a key to stardom. But that's because the stats don't matter that much compared to the aesthetic value of the item, the popular value, and its rarity.

If you look deeper, you would realise that people eat up items of particular themes as different rates.

Every lonely guy and gal on here is out buying animals so they have extra value just for that, items can be from the main story of hunt, or up to 4 side stories back, rapidly increasing their rarity. Horror items are latched onto even more strongly than animals. For some reason, horror fans are extremely attached! Spooky items fetch massive premiums.

Cute, cool, amazing, dope, delicious, Anime, Japanese, From My Country, Harry Potter, Pokemon, etc. items have their own markets of individual sizes and values which inflate those of individual story rewards (and other items).

Being reductionist, you would not recognize that and just think it enigmatic that people are paying a bento for a 1mcs item or discarding an item they have no interest in for less than what you were once told was the "market rate" by someone who probably had no idea, themselves.

Your ignorance and reductionist view won't save the market. It's saving itself.

Every item is unique, has stats, rarity, aesthetic value, is recognized by a larger or smaller population as existing, and is understood also in different ways and with more, less, or different information by populations of different sizes.

Any individual item has a heat map of recognized attributes to be appreciated, limitations to be wary of, and of a context of a market of people all with their own understandings of its value.

Learn an item.
    Bentos, chibis, and pimdbucks are your currency.

If you flip a single story reward ~10x while asking people what they know about it, how they view and understand their value, etc. Learning about that item, you'll start to see all the things that just don't apply to others.

19. Yea, as kefo explained by breaking it down, trading is all about the trade agreement between the 'buyer and seller'.

There is no concept of controlled market price subject as being 'fair'. No individual can monopolize😌💅 or have such power to make the buyer or seller accept that trade button.

Hence in short, 'A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty'.

Excuses are found and made everywhere; opportunity isnt.

QUINN likes this.
  20. I don't usually reply to forum threads but I think this one makes a very good point.

The usual cost for stat items (which is still expected to vary by item popularity, as mentioned above) has fallen rapidly and the value of a chibi/bento hasn't appeared to go up in kind. It might not be troubling for established players who have plenty, or players who can buy ECs for more sought-after items like furniture, kinis, hypnocats and moneydogs, but for newer or poor players it can directly impact their playing experience and how difficult it is to collect the things they want.

Overall, I think trying to increase and maintain the chibi value of stat items is a good idea that will help the majority of players get the most out of their hard-earned stats. 👍

Poseidon777 and Ganymedes like this.