A real man

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CrimeFightinCactus, Jan 18, 2021.

1. To you what makes a real man? To me a real man is a man who shows no emotions at all. Against all odds he remains without emotions, he dont act on his emotional desires, but in calculated logic. He does not submit to his emotions but his emotions submit to him, also if he shows emotional weakness at WRONG times he basically a lil bitch, still a little boy.

2. Did someone say toxic masculinity

AngelMort, HannahLecter, bai and 9 others like this.
  3. Ew. this post reeks.

AngelMort, bai, Azari and 2 others like this.
  4. Someone who doesn't use the term "real man"

AngelMort, HannahLecter, bai and 8 others like this.
  5. "Shows no emotions" aka an android. Or a very mentally unstable person because oh boy that shit ain't healthy.

AngelMort, bai, Azari and 3 others like this.
  6. Yall didn't answer the question doe

7. If they consider themselves a man ig

8. rose did.

9. Oh yeah I must of skimmed thru that and that's valid of them but most men don't go out and shout "I'm a real man" I certainly dont. I show what I believe being a man is through my actions, values and believes. Most men consider themselves real men in their own way 😉 .... the man who opens the doors for ladies, looks after the weaker, and has a strong sense of justice believes he is a man through and through. A lot of men form identities regarding their masculinity, its natural and normal af. It's why men attack each other's masculinities and even women attack it, because they want to hurt their identities. It's all bout respect sure if you're a man and a crybaby I'll think you're a little bitch that's just my opinion but I'm not gonna openly disrespect you and shit. I dont force my way of thinking upon anyone, I'm not gonna disrespect the crybabys identity of what it means to be a man if he thinks openly crying makes him the realest man good for him. whatever makes you feel empowered. but fr I was just wanting to know opinions so far yall lackluster tho but I'll admit the responses comical

10. A real man is someone who identifies as a male.

RoseMilkTea, bai, Cinnabun and 4 others like this.
  11. No offence but im not reading all that. your post already told me all i need to know about you and it aint good. i’ll be taking my leave now.

Azari and Cinnabun like this.
  12. A real man aint no pussy n doesnt give a shit bout what the world thinks. A real man aint scared to be a lil bit of a chick when playing with his daughter. A real man can do shit even if its not easy. Even if it means showing emotions. Keeping emotions bottled up is a exploding time bomb waiting to happen

13. This post screams daddy issues

14. this 100%

15. I love these fantasy posts

16. You're shouting it at us right here tho.

17. So you saying you have never got laid or even jerked off and never will coz you dont show or act on emotions

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  18. I, for one, think ur just describing one behaviour that you see as being a symptom of a high degree of masculinity.

We can do that work and think of behaviours that fit a given model of masculinity. For a more interesting conversation, perhaps try and define masculinity more accurately and comprehensively.

Ghastly likes this.
  19. kefo’s a real man. listen to him.

Kefo likes this.