A chance to get old popular avatars again!

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by FoxyMama, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Hi everyone on PIMD!

I just want to share some of my own thoughts (and something ive understand from other players)
    I know many wants the opportunity to get some of the old favorite avatars from the old black friday avatar bags, old valentines day avatar bags, old galaxy avatar bags. And other old avatars that were during hunts like passionate paramour, queen of frost, queen of dark and so on.
    I know this is just mostly female avatars that is mentioned by name, but we have the male bags aswell, and ppl can comment their preference in older avatars they want aswell.
    Ive suggested to ATA, to do a hunt theme based of these avatars where there is a limited edition chance to get them one last time!
    They told me to post here in forums to see if more ppl agree, and then it will be a more chance to it happening (its not sure tho)
    But i hope that everyone that agrees can like this/ comment this and share their thoughts about this.
    Because as far as i know, i know many ppl including myself that wants a chance to get these.
    Thanks for reading this, have a good day everyonešŸ’•

2. Give us the popular old avis!!

Niki2882, JustQuentin and FoxyMama like this.
  3. Its neededšŸ˜‚šŸ’•

4. i mean you can find somebody with old hunt boxes

5. Most of the avatars i mentioned is either from bags that cannot be traded or side story avatars, not from boxesšŸ˜…šŸ’• but its true some old popular avatars you can get from hunt boxes

6. I would do anything for the Wendigo/Hannibal-esque avatar D: (the bloody guy with antlers)

7. No. We struggled hard to get those avaatrs, not gonna happenšŸ™„

8. Sorry OP but I support this

HarleyVon, Hummus, Losti and 2 others like this.
  9. this tbh. it would be a slap in the face to all those who DID manage to get the avis.

10. Canā€™t see it happening. But it would be nice if it did. People canā€™t help that they werenā€™t on the game and missed out. It wouldnā€™t necessarily be fair to the older players who did infact work hard to get these Avis, but in the same sense they arenā€™t old hunt avis just the ec bag ones. Canā€™t see it hurting anyone, but only fulfilling the wants and desires of newer players.

Iā€™m sure plenty will say no. I wonā€™t say no. But I wonā€™t say yes. But it would be nice :) since I am a newer player as well.

11. This would be nice but I donā€™t see it coming because as you said, ā€œa limited edition chance to get them one last timeā€, in 2 or 3 years from now new players will complain about this too and I just donā€™t see it as a good idea because ATA would be stuck with bringing back old avis (since the crowd wants them) instead of working on newer and perfected ones.

12. As much as I want older avis, out of respect to players who did earn them in the time of the event I wouldnā€™t want this to happen.

13. Another good point as to why this is a terrible idea.

Danna and Muschi like this.
  14. They were put out as limited edition. Its not limited edition if they release it again

15. I could get behind this, and the re-releases could be recolors or remakes in new art style so that limited edition avatars stay that way. Releasing the exact same avatar more than once would be setting a bad precedent.

16. I would say, there are so nice avis from the past, and i actually get jealous on the older players for getting them. So i would agree on that

But lets think of it in a bit other way. For example, the pride avis of 19 and 20 look pretty similar, arent they? There is just a flower pack on their clothes, and else they look basicly the same. How about it would released like this in a hunt that stayes for the 10 years anniversary of PIMD?

Sounds good to me, like, chance to get some old nice avis, also a new hunt for PIMD and its a fair way of getting them

If u have any complaints about this, just let me know šŸ˜‹

17. Sometimes old avatars come back with a ghost filter over them, and i think that's okie. The proper avi coming back is a no from me, dawg

Muschi and LeeJarrett like this.
  18. Yes please!

19. Whatā€™s if instead of bringing back old hunt avatars, we bring back old avatars that were in the avatar shop. šŸ‘€ Personally I like the old shop avatars better, and it would not be a ā€œslap in the faceā€ to older players that have them because they cost 50 ecs like the exchange student and puck bunny.

20. That could be a thing

Losti likes this.