PROMO ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–Player Appreciation Event! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Jan 15, 2021.

1. This is really sweet. Thank you so much ATA! We appreciate all the hard work yall do too! ๐Ÿ˜Š I'm proud to be a member 6 years now! (Just got that award a week ago). Thank you :)

[ATA]Queens, iMellow and Anori like this.
  2. Atleast now I know someone appreciates me ๐Ÿ˜‚

Vosovic, AdalineRose and Anori like this.
  3. I literally online every single day, but me n my alts didn't get the globe๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’”

4. Just keep restarting the game. It will pop up. I had a delay too

5. Thank you ATA ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ ๐Ÿ’•

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  6. Niceeee๐Ÿ˜ŒโœŠ๐ŸŒน

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  7. ๐Ÿ’–

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  8. ๐Ÿ’–TY ATA๐Ÿ’–

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  9. Even ifni haven't finished offer before the 2x is over as long as I started offer during time of offer wall promo I have always received the double rewards

10. nice. Thanks for the promo on ecs and cash.

Um and I appreciate you too ATAs. For giving me an obsession that I canโ€™t quit.

[ATA]Queens and rubber_ducky like this.
  11. How about y'all appreciate us by letting us choose if we want a male or female avi? I am not happy! I will never make 16k drops working full-time! Sorry for complaining but when you pull 2 male avis that you will never use on both accounts first knowing you won't make 16k drops it's frustrating! Fix it please! Who thought of this anyway? It was better before when we got both at once!

iGothicc, xAmber, Galaxy and 2 others like this.
  12. Where do I go for the offerwall deals they are talking about? Iโ€™m not finding it. I restart my phone hoping it will pop up when I first open the app but it isnโ€™t just the advertisement not the actual thing.

13. Offer wall is the "Earn Free Extra Credits" button in the Shop.

14. ATA I appreciate you too!! ๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธ

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  15. Thank you!

Muschi likes this.
  16. Please get rid of avi boxes, there's no point to them.