Club advice

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by BrattyAngel, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Ok I have this club (Spicy Cats) and I’ve been digging into forums and seen people saying use it as a solo club and make bank but also people told me to sell it for 30b idk anything about solo clubs so it would just be smarter to sell the club right?

2. 30b? How many gold passes you got in the club

3. Only 1but idk I asked people for help so I’m not sure how club pricing works so if this is wrong I’m very sorry and I’m not trying to scam people 😅😅😅

4. Sounds way to high for just 1. A cat is only 69ec and is worth 4b. A gold pass is 99ec its not worth almost 10x more when its only 30ec more. Idk how much it would be worth but 30b is definly way to high

5. Like I said idk I have never priced a club nor do I know how to so I’m just listening to someone who seems more experienced and all she said was make it 30-35b cause of the slots I have open so I just listened

6. What all admin spots do you have open

7. Let me count
    • 4 VP sʟᴏᴛs
    • 4 ᴇxᴇᴄᴜᴛɪᴠᴇ sʟᴏᴛs
    • 6 ʙᴏᴜɴᴄᴇʀ sʟᴏᴛs
    • 6 ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴊᴏᴄᴋᴇʏ sʟᴏᴛs
    • 4 ᴄʟᴜʙ ʀᴇᴘ sʟᴏᴛs

8. Lol

Ghastly likes this.
  9. ?

10. The total cost of your club slots is only like 1.115T so I’d say 30b is overpriced.

Personally, I’d only pay for a club if it had all parties unlocked and Gold Passes maxed out.

Ghastly likes this.
  11. Like I said I got the price from someone I don’t know how to price clubs and I’m sorry I don’t wanna scam someone

12. Do u know how much I should sell for?

13. ?

14. Nvrmd I’m using the club for something but I really don’t appreciate when y’all tell me the price was wrong but then u don’t give me the price I should sell at so yea