🎉New Dorm Raffle🎉

Discussion in 'Activities' started by Raffle10, Jan 14, 2021.

?

Which Dorm Do You Want To Win?

Poll closed Jan 21, 2021.
  1. Downtown Digs

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. Aegean Escape

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  3. Loft and Found

7 vote(s)
    21.2%
  4. Prismey Princess

10 vote(s)
    30.3%
  5. Life Is Gourd

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  6. Neon Dream

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  7. Hit Like

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  8. Any it doesn't matter!

12 vote(s)
    36.4%
  9. Sugar and Ice

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. After every dorm raffle I take a few days off before I start another raffle. Hoping to start a new raffle by the 22nd - 24th weekend. So vote for which dorm you would like to try to win!

Completed dorms can be found on @DormHolder
    Incomplete dorms can be found on @Incomplete_DormHolder

Raffles are hosted by me on @Raffle

2. Hi, i would like to win the Life Is Gourd dorm, really any dorm it doesn't matter. This is a fun way to interact in game while waiting to hit parties. Love what your doing keep up the good work.

3. Most votes is "any dorm" but the second most votes is Prismey Princess so I think I'll just do that!
    I do have 2 of that dorm and I'm hoping to keep one until this years Thanksgiving but I'm of course happy to give the other one away through a raffle before then.

I do the polls so people can choose what they want instead of me guessing what dorms I should give away.

But the good thing is, is that I have over 20 completed dorms and about 30 dorms in all (a few dorms have really expensive 999s 😭) so I'll be doing raffles all year!

I also want to thank the people who entered the raffle with some furniture items I needed for some of these dorms, I really really appreciate it!

4. Loft & Found 🌻❤️

5. Neon Dream Pls

6. Prismey Princess Dorm Raffle is now up on my wall!!

7. Look for gay boyfriend