PROMO 💞💖Player Appreciation Event! 🥰🤗

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Why would anyone want a peace tag :confused:

2. Haven’t gotten my snow globe but alright

3. 2 dns and a 25kcs stat item along with a promo that requires us to shell out our bank accounts LMAO funny way of showing appreciation. 100% not impressed But it could be worse, could have given us lite boxes instead so there’s that i guess.

belle521, MelanieAlana, Fear and 18 others like this.
  4. more like PIMD appreciation amirite? 2x offerwall for ✨me✨ is worthless because i need to spend money on each of them or i need to get to lvl 50 for just TWO ec, i want better rewards

5. They arent giving an ask out token because vday hunt is soon and they give a free one then 🙄 calm down dude, just be happy they even gave us anything on this random ass day

6. Try restarting your game and it should trigger the reward box ;)

Muschi and Zelda like this.
  7. You just have an iPhone. I'm not even being rude but iPhone has the worst offers on this game because you have to spend money or get to a really high level in a short amount of time. For Android the offers are easier and you can finish it pretty easily but there's still some that ask you to pay money to finish it

8. You just have an iPhone. I'm not even being rude but iPhone has the worst offers on this game because you have to spend money or get to a really high level in a short amount of time. For Android the offers are easier and you can finish it pretty easily but there's still some that ask you to pay money to finish it

9. Happy Birthday fellow Capricorn

rubber_ducky and MtnDewMe like this.
  10. i have an android but ty for assuming, the offers have been terrible for me ever since they switched to tapjoy, sometimes ill find good ones but for 2x events, theyre always purchase, subscribe or has multiple rewards with the first 2 rewards being 1-2ec, and as far as i know, you need to finish the offer before the event ends to get the double ec🙂 theres even people who have done purchase offers and havent gotten the ec yet so its not just me with problems

MelanieAlana likes this.
  11. Y'all cute 💖 I like it.

jacesushi likes this.
  12. If it’s $2 off...keep it

Tor-Nado and MtnDewMe like this.
  13. And I seriously don't understand the complaints... This is literally something that ATA decided to do without any sort of special occasion, they threw in some promos and a cute item just because they wanted to give something... Would you rather get nothing? I don't understand you people lmao

The offer wall has worked great for me. During the NYE promo, I got 250+ ecs from a game offer where I had to spend nothing but some time playing the game and leveling up. It was really worth it and I've had zero issues with being rewarded.
    Offers are location and device based, though.

MtnDewMe and Sansa like this.
  14. Edward Cullen is my boyfriend y’all ain’t gotta do that

Sansa and [ATA]Queens like this.
  15. No, that's not the case! 😁 I've started one of those multiple rewards offers on the 31st and still got double rewards for it this week.
    The time limit is usually written under the offer (30 days, 60 days). That is the time you have to complete the offer before it expires.
    But if you have started any offer DURING a 2x promo, your rewards for that offer are going to remain 2x. Even if you complete it later. 🤗

Muschi likes this.
  16. i dont see the snowglobe but ty for the 2x

17. I love the aesthetics of this post 🥺 I hope the valentines hunt looks the same 💓

18. Rly confused why people are complaining about extrabonuses for no special occasion expect ATA felt like it ..??

But anyway to balance it out, I want to say I love the random promo and offerwall more than usual because it's not a holiday weekend like it usually is when there's a promo! So I have more time to play the game and enjoy the promo :)

also the snow globe is hekkin cute

Sansa and RoseMilkTea like this.