[CONTEST]SPA DAY @ HOME

Discussion in 'Contests' started by QUINN, Jan 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone! First, I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy during these trying times.

Secondly, it has been a while since I last did this so here we are.

What the contest is

[​IMG]
    With a lot of countries all over the world still not back to the way it used to, it is quite hard to relax so we would like to see how PIMD players do their own spa days at home! It would really be interesting to see all your DIY/homemade spa kits that you have used (or using) while staying at home!

What we wanna see

We want a photo of your special spa kits with your name HANDWRITTEN on a piece of paper. Upload your photo in imgur, get the share link that ends with .jpg, copy and paste here in forum and add [ IMG] [ /IMG] to submit your entry and you're good to go. We can fix your post in case it fails, so please feel free to let us know if there are any problems!
    [​IMG]

What you're getting

Two winners will get a mod crate courtesy of @ShutChoMouth and @Complicated_Belle while personal favorites of judges will get a RANDOM instant greek avatar!

NOTES TO REMEMBER:

• The deadline for entries will be on 17 January 2021 at 12:00 midnight SGT. Announcement of winners will be within 48 hours after closing of the contest.
    • Winners will be selected by the judges on the content and quality of their post.
    • A player can win only once and will receive the bigger prize should they be picked more than once.
    • All entries must have a handwritten IGN included in the photo. Any digitally edited IGN will be disqualified.
    • Feel free to ask questions on this thread!

THE JUDGES

@Bashly
    @bb
    @Complicated_Belle
    @MAXlMUS-Ja
    @MAXlMUS-Persephone
    @Swim
    @Vosovic
    @-QUINN-

UPDATE AS OF 17 JANUARY (11:30AM SGT)

Because we really want to give everyone a chance to show their cool kits, we are extending the deadline of submission for about 12 more hours! Good luck!

PS. I would like to thank the people who had contributed their own shards for the contest. You know who you are! I really appreciate the donations! My sincerest gratitude to all of you! You guys are amazing!

#1 QUINN, Jan 12, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
    Diana4063, Muschi, Cupcakie and 21 others like this.
  2. ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ˜†

3. Noice! ๐Ÿ˜

Intoxication likes this.
  4. Omw to buy spa stuff cos all I have is nail cutter๐Ÿ˜‚

Phoneme, Duru, jacesushi and 2 others like this.
  5. Don't make it girlish u expect all to use to spa๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚what about emergency jobs .There is far more greater things to do than this silly contest

6. Thereโ€™s also far more greater things to do than complain about a silly contest ๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿผ

Muschi, Infamous, _Ares_ and 6 others like this.
  7. whatโ€™s girly about this ๐ŸŒ all genders can go to the spa, shouldnโ€™t make this about genders .-.

Ellyse, Muschi, Infamous and 9 others like this.
  8. Pizza and blankets are the only thing in my kit. Is that good enough? ๐Ÿฅบ

I'm kidding y'all don't have to answer "No" cause I know ._.

WhoTfIsWesday and Angelicious like this.
  9. Yes, of course! if that is your spa day equivalent then why not!

Intoxication and MaeveHunter like this.
  10. Did not expect that! Well thank you ๐Ÿ˜‚

Intoxication likes this.
  11. tbh my own spa day includes chips, Netflix, and just a tub of water for my feet

12. I am gonna put "Do A Spa" on my To-Do List!!!!!

jacesushi and Intoxication like this.
  13. Get keen~ good luck everyone! ๐Ÿ’œ

Intoxication and QUINN like this.
  14. Well Iโ€™m not sure how to do that but I tried lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚

15. here you go! fixed it for you!

16. SpicyNoodle and jeniece3 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.