To all bitcoin haters

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Disloyal, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Mmmm lets see....i get $204 a week.....and about 2.8k in bills to pay.....not including my weekly and monthly bills i also have to pay. that puts me at about -2.6k. but yehh of corse theres no such thing as not having enuf money. Fuck you stupid

2. That book tho

3. Two words. Acquire skills

PhilnHigh likes this.
  4. I got skills i been told i do and that i would be a great worker. Cant force someone to hire me

5. Even on a work experience i took charge of a closing shift and worked 6hrs straight no break to try catch up on what the lazy fuck on the shift before me didnt do at the same time of trying to do what i was ment to do. Woulda worked the full shift without a break if i wasnt forced to stop. I wouldnt of been trusted to take charge of a closing shift if i didnt have any skills

6. That’s exactly why you gotta read the book, you have an employee mindset. Know your worth man. Plenty of other money making skills that doesn’t require you to work for anybody. Everyone has the ability to do it, it’s just finding the right opportunity or meeting people that exposes you to that stuff

7. Some people aren’t aware on how MT4 works.

8. I cant work for myself. I can only stick to a routine if its its forced on me by someone else. I did start to set up a business. Went to me 1st job to test how i would go and i was over it by half way thru. Hated being the only 1 working. I need to be around other people that are also doing the job. I even made a thread to get people to give me ideas for business names

Alicia likes this.
  9. So what exactly is Bitcoin what is it’s purpose?

10. poppin’ thread

11. You’re right, but everyone has an opportunity to learn about

12. Bitcoin is sound money which is immutable, decentralized, censorship-resistant, permissionless, peer-to-peer, store of value

13. I think the history of Bitcoin has been quite volatile. You really can’t judge the success of cryptocurrency by its current price. Hopefully it does well long term but I wouldn’t put my life savings in it tho...

Kind of like I’m sure the guy that owned 10 blockbusters in 2010 thought he was set for life too. You never know : (

Ghastly likes this.
  14. Sup bitcoiners? Y'all having a good day? Don't stress, it'll bounce back

Also Rich Dad Poor Dad should be required reading in highschools

PhilnHigh likes this.
  15. The price fluctuates but the value keeps going up

16. Hi long time

17. Hi :)

18. My step brother supposably has $100,000 from bitcoins and is moving to Vegas this year

19. Absolutely, my point with that is that they most likely have no idea what they’re looking at and what it took to get that amount.