Fatigue

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CrimeFightinCactus, Jan 7, 2021.

1. When you feel fatigued what do you do to bring your energy back?

2. Besides sleep

3. nap

4. If you tired you needa take a break at least. Have food if havnt had fuck all. Stretch as well

5. Caffeine makes it so I can't stay asleep through the night, so when I get too tired I do a smol amount of exercise to get the blood pumping. Like if im doing hw and I feel too tired, ill do 15 jumping jacks and then go back to hw

6. Sleep. Like REM sleep.
    But a nice intense workout does the trick, take a warm shower, then go to bed. But be in bed at least by 9PM so you can be asleep by 10PM. (it’s under the impression that your schedule allows that though)

HannahLecter likes this.
  7. Aching is right, I think REM sleep is about 9 hours of full deep sleep. Sleep at a reasonable time, wake up early. Eat something for breakfast, try not drinking coffee in the morning (I personally get a bit anxious with coffee sometimes).

But also, drink a ton of water. Take your vitamins. Exercise. Don't miss on your lunch and dinner. Cut off junk food for a bit and start from there. This is just general things that can help, hope you feel better.