To all bitcoin haters

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Disloyal, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Im not wasting my money on that shit. If i had 38k saved up i would keep going to get a deposit for a house

Ghastly likes this.
  2. How can bitcoin be for "the people" when the only ones who can risk their savings on it are the ones who have loads on money sitting around.

I agree with Charlie, if I have enough saved to buy one, bitcoin sure as hell would be at the bottom of the list.

GodTierOni, Ciara and Ghastly like this.
  3. I guess can only be a people if rich now. But tbh ive seen that coming for years now sinse was probly 12. The rich look after the rich n the rest get dumped. Poor people will all be killed off soon enuf n only the rich left

4. Its infinitely divisible. You can buy bitcoin for $5

PhilnHigh likes this.
  5. The value of bitcoin was zero once. It was free for ppl to mine on their computers. And you gotta get rid of the mindset that its expensive lol. If u want I can explain you the mechanics in detail

PhilnHigh likes this.
  6. Why is there always a new Bitcoin thread every time I come back 👁👄👁

GodTierOni, Ghastly and RoseMilkTea like this.
  7. Expensive means more money then can afford. Its not a mindset thing. Its a how much money got thing

8. To be fair, bitcoin is kinda useless to a lot of ppl. If you recall, i had purchased some a while ago. It did go up. I put in 300 something usd (approx 450 cad or smthing at the time) and it rounded out at $1200 cad when i decided to withdraw it a few days ago. But. There is nowhere to spend bitcoin in Canada or withdraw it. Most companies don't accept it as payment and most banks won't deal with bitcoin. I couldn't even get it transferred to paypal from a wallet. I ended up putting it in a wallet (coinbase) and then buying an amazon giftcard with it, which I kind of despise because amazon sucks.

9. Also the earnings are quite low if you compare when I deposited it (late spring of 2019) to when i withdrew it (a few days ago 2021)

10. You could have just sold your bitcoin at coinbase and withdrew usd?

PhilnHigh likes this.
  11. I know when u deposited it. I was the one that made u buy it.

12. Exactly. If you followed the space you know bitcoin is not expensive. Companies have started keeping bitcoin as reserve currencies.

But honestly the price of stocks and bitcoin is going to go much higher. The central banks around the world have expanded their balance sheet from 10 trillion usd to 16 trillion usd and thats humongous. Inflation, stock markets, bitcoin are going to pluto. Usd or any other currency is risky

13. #bitcoinizfreedom
    #bitcoinizprosperity4all

PhilnHigh likes this.
  14. No I literally couldn't. I need an American bank to do that. You can't withdraw from coinbase at all if you're in Canada. I literally tried

15. Ya i know. It was a dumb decision

16. Bitcoin is useless in Canada unless you want to turn it all into giftcards or do risky person to person sales on localbitcoins where you may lose all your munnies

Ghastly likes this.
  17. wouldnt have been dumb if u listened to me when i said buy as many bitcoin as u can when it went to 3.7k briefly last year

18. You don’t necessarily have to buy the whole btc lol, I don’t own a single coin, I just know how to trade it, price goes up, I long it, price does down, I short it. Even so, you can buy a fraction of it, and as btc moves up in value. The amount that you had in it will eventually go up as well

19. Sayying things are expensive is definitely a mind set. It should be about “how can I afford this” not “I can’t afford this”.
    Rich Dad Poor Dad. Great book, changed the way I think. I’d highly recommended you to check it out.

Disloyal likes this.
  20. This is also true, not quite sure on the facts but at least the Canadians ain’t printing trillions of dollars like us,