Lettuce roleplay

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Jan 2, 2021.

1. What monster would take such unflattering pictures of me i thought as my eyes fall on a picture of me passed out in bed with a bag of Smartfood white cheddar popcorn. I back up from the files and bump into the table with the medical instruments, they all look..... phallic?

2. You can always restart

3. One of the line cooks come in. "Omigosh, who left the lettuce in here?!" *dumps you in the trash*

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  4. A man casually walks in through the door whistling, but freezes when he sees you standing. Looking him up and down, you realize it's your old co-worker. You two used to be close

5. Look in all the draws to see what there

6. You find a small rabbit hidden in between the files

7. 😱😱😱 Hii rabbit
    Pick up the rabbit n put it down on the floor

8. "Now, just stay calm..." he stumbles further into the door. "NO ONE TELLS ME TO STAY CALM!" I screamed. "I shared that with you in confidence that night we restocked the milk together". I frantically grab one of the phallic looking instruments as I stand off with the guy I thought was my old co-worker

9. Its claws scrape against the concrete floor causing it to slip. It curls in a little ball and shivers, hoping you'll pick it up

10. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out... a pen. He nervously realizes he has no weapon on him. "You're not actually going to fight me are you? I fed you while you were knocked out. You were taken care of."

11. Take my shirt off pick up the rabbit n wrap my shirt around it to help it be warm n pat it head try help it be calm

12. You hear a loud beep from overhead. "You've passed." A woman announces.

13. Passed what 😯

14. Passed on. Into the body bags w you

15. nOo

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  16. This is some ai dungeon shenanigans. 🀧

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  17. Suddenly a cactus walks in. β€œWhere is the damn lettuce?”
    🌚🌚🌚

18. I'll probably kahoot myself ( In the Kahoot game, obviously)