I’m getting farmed

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BrattyAngel, Jan 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If we observe closely on whose fault it is ? Well, a person asked brattyAngel to kick a person and started doing perm farm on her coz she didn't kick. Point is, did she say she will protect him? Didn't bratty say she will do after the party? Can we look at person once who said he will farm? So, the guy who did not even listen for a sec and declared perm farm. So, what is he? Is he a person with soft heart ? Oh that person who Is farming is cool and is a babecake, right? Yes, bratty got the issue here but what's wrong? One thing is we all know what he is doing now. It's good one .simple.

2. One of the most nonsense thread I ever seen 🙄

3. Agreed

4. My friend says ur wacky and there is no stages to farming y friend legit is apart of a farming club and the best farmers ik I’d listen to her b4 I’d listen to u so idk wht u on

5. Hope u enjoyed😘

6. I’m so confused rn

7. must not be a very good farmer to see the stages their victim go through being farmed. 🤧

8. g 🌚

9. you know he was just messing with you right LMAOOOO

10. Yea I’ll have her farm you and u can see if she’s a good farmer and who gives a fu—q about the victim lols and I’ll tell her u said she was a bad farmer 😂😂😂

11. Even so if he was I’ve never heard of stages so I had to check I don’t see a problem with checking 😗✌🏾

12. Oh I just realized ur way smaller than me and uve been playing for 9 yrs I’ve been playing for like 4 and quit like so many times and I’m bigger than you😬😭😭✋🏾

13. Say that with yoir main then. Your this acc not even 2yrs old

Ghastly likes this.
  14. Well I mean I have many accounts my main is I can get tht link but I have a main but it was silenced cause of something stupid and so when I mean I’ve been playimg for 4 yrs is that I mean I started playing pimd 4yrs ago this account is very much new and I have quit many times this is my main account I have one alt @SillyGirlT and that’s known 😗✌🏾

15. @xxx
    @xXxBabygurlTxXx (it’s banned) is my first ever pimd account 😗✌🏾

16. O my. Tell me more about how you're not serious about this game is.

-Write thread about being farmed.
    -Will delete pimd because of hits.
    -Higher stats than i do.
    -Trying to get me farmed.
    -Has alts.

Seems to me like you take pimd very seriously.

Beside, physical stats aren't everything ya noob 🙄

Sumikko likes this.
  17. I’m very confused by the point/goal of this forum as well as why it’s in Wars...

Sumikko likes this.
  18. attention seeking 🌚

19. tbh just lock it

20. nooooooo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.