Hunt Suggestions ♡

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CIefairy, Apr 25, 2019.

1. I honestly suggest making a hunt based off Winx Club the show. It’s fairy themed so it would have to be around summer or spring but it’s good. There’s a diversity on characters to pick and super cute :)

2. I would love to see this comes true 😆

MusicMitchell likes this.
  3. So I love Corgis, and the most recent corgi stat we have gotten is the Corgi buns cookie.
    I was thinking, should other peeps love Corgis as much as I do, that an Easter hunt could primarily feature corgis?
    We do bunnies very often, but I feel Corgi pups have a similar cute effect and can easily look Easter-like with bunny ears and bow ties 🙈
    But that’s just my dog-lover side talking, so perhaps I’ll have to wait to get a hunt similar to Soulmate one day

4. princesses. i need more 🙃

Aless4ndra, Cinnabun and LeeJarrett like this.
  5. They're not for me ig 😔 sowwie

6. If we could do an all black everything “Anti-Valentine’s” day hunt I think I’d fall in love...Heartbreak...Heart Ache...Evil cupid...Make it happen this Valentine’s pls ;)

7. I second this 🖤🖤🖤

FoxieMarie and Infamous like this.
  8. Is it possible to have Swan theme hunt as valentine's hunt too? Or something crazy like upside down furniture hunt ?

FoxieMarie and _Pristine_ like this.
  9. Doctor Who 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

10. This would be so cool definitely would waste my money on a evil Cupid

Infamous and rebel_rouge like this.
  11. Aliens 👽

nemesis142 and Cinnabun like this.
  12. I want heartbreak themed Valentine’s Day hehe
    Instead of (probably) angels and lovebirds why not have Anti single punks

Cinnabun, LeeJarrett and nemesis142 like this.
  13. How about a cottagecore theme? we could get adorable avatars and have some some beautiful picnic in the meadow furniture,we could have an extra date “go on a picnic with your partner” and you could earn extra rewards through that

Cannoli, Cinnabun and LeeJarrett like this.
  14. wow
    i was thinking this for spring 🌼

_HeIium_ and LeeJarrett like this.
  15. Okay, I need this anti Valentine's hunt y'all talking about 🖤🖤🖤

Infamous likes this.
  16. I’ll take a kawaii hunt omg ε(*´・ω・)з

17. A hunt with storybook/fairytale characters would be cute!! I know there's been a red riding hood avi and a wolf I think? but It'd be nice to have more

Sansa, LeeJarrett and _HeIium_ like this.
  18. Ohhh.. Let’s have a They Live type hunt, it’d be so amazing.

19. Military theme 🙃
    I'm in the navy (female) and would love to see something like this 🥺👉🏼👈🏼

Cyclone and Sansa like this.
  20. The current theme for rate my room (magical) gave me an idea. How cool would a magicians dorm be? 😍 The bed could be the saw-in-half box prop, 499 could be a rabbit in a hat, 999 could be a knife throwing board or a costume rack... wands, magic props, gag items, and the magicianimals could be a shelf item! I love that stat 🥰