I’m getting farmed

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BrattyAngel, Jan 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh it just basically means you start shit for no reason lol

2. I like the attention

3. Apparently I was whining so the dude farming me is gonna stop um I didn’t know I was whining well back to a boring life um ok :(

4. Don’t cry buddy. I’ll farm you instead
    [​IMG]

5. Axtive thread

Ghastly likes this.
  6. I love Harley Quinn

7. Fun

8. Indeed

9. And so what if it was about this I find it funny how mad y’all all are 😂😂😂

10. I am 😗

11. I see that youre on the first stage of being farmed 🌚

Ghastly likes this.
  12. Y’all take this game to seriously if there are stages 🤦🏾‍♀️ It’s just a game

13. nah its just experience. who even farms seriously nowadays?

Ghastly likes this.
  14. seraphim gets it 🌚

Ghastly likes this.
  15. Again it takes experience to farm then y’all take the game to seriously it’s just a game I’ve learned now getting farmed doesn’t affect me cause I can just delete the game and come back in 6months or even a month so🤷🏽‍♀️

16. She should get a cookie and a pat on the back

17. I mean. You made a thread about getting farmed acting like you dont care. Now youre telling me that you are willing to delete pimd just from being farmed?!

And you say we're serious about pimd. Yeah I have experience in farming. Ive played this got dang app for 9 years. Im not ashamed. I can admit that ive been on this way too long than I care to be on it. Ill even be on it longer even when you decide to quit forever.

That being said, i dont really do much nowadays other than just hit a party bar every so often. I dont farm anymore and I certainly wouldnt make a thread about it if i was being farmed. I also wouldnt delete pimd because someone is hitting me. 🌚

Im just an old fart thats just partying his days away trying to upgrade 😌

Fear and Ghastly like this.
  18. Sure do, everything u said is spot on.

19. All I’m saying is no I don’t care about hits but it is just as easy to just delete the game🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ Literally

20. It's a tap game peeps ..get over it love /hate can't hurt

BrattyAngel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.