Lettuce roleplay

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Jan 2, 2021.

1. I'll be the gm.

You've awoken in a strange room. You recall going to the doctor to get a vaccine and then feeling drowsy. You don't know where you are now. The door is slightly cracked open and you can hear someone walking around outside it. There's a filing cabinet in the room with one drawer open. There's also a table next to you with a bunch of medical instruments on it. What do you do?

2. Look in all the draws to see whats there n then play with the instruments n make music

3. I quietly creep towards the filing cabinet as the pit in my stomach becomes evermore present. I rummage through the files, trying to find a recognizable name, but it's all looks foreign, and I can't seem to read the strange writing scribbled throughout the pages.... until my blurry eyes fall upon a photo

4. *stares in confusion*

5. I go back to sleep

Vo and RoseMilkTea like this.
  6. That de-escalated quickly.

7. The nurse outside hears you moving around. She quickly comes back in and tazes you.

8. Game master, I think. It means I set the scenario and am all the npcs. It's a general term for all roleplaying games like call of cthulu and dnd

9. It's a photo of you, paperclipped to a file. Inside the file is all of your health records, school records, more photos, some of which you recall and others that look like they were taken from afar without your permission.

10. Leg swipe her tase her back n kick her in the head n knock the fuckn bitch out then walk out

11. After a few minutes of that, the nurse comes back in. "I see you're awake." She says

12. Is what you imagine, because you're still on the floor and now the nurse and a man are looking over you. They pick you up and strap you to the bed. "It'll only hurt a little," the nurse says as you struggle, and she injects a syringe in your arm.

13. The anesthesia eventually wears off and you wake up again, this time in a body bag.

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  14. Kick the fuckwit in the head

15. You're dead, dummy

16. Fuck πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‚

17. Cant do fuck all when the needle already in

18. shake my leafy greens because i am a lettuce

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  19. Can i play again or am i dead dead