LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Our January is on Pointe

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Ashe, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Love it!

2. 64 coins for the most expensive ones now instead of 62, ya'll don't make enough money already huh

3. πŸ€”

4. I love the handicapped avi ATA. I know some of players have been asking for more πŸ–€

Vo, Muschi, Adore and 4 others like this.
  5. The rug is cute πŸ‘€βœ¨

6. Stats were raised though as Vo pointed out πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Muschi likes this.
  7. Yeaaa wats up w thatπŸ‘€βœ¨

Prinzjoker likes this.
  8. Love the furni and spinner bunny but avis not so much

9. Yikes πŸ˜‚

Prinzjoker likes this.
  10. Hmm should’ve have a tutu dress πŸ˜”πŸ’”

Ginnabon likes this.
  11. Avis are gross 🀒

12. Love all of it! Adorable spinner item, cute dorm... And the ballerina with a prosthetic leg! πŸ’–
    This content really is on point.

Amarilove, MaeveHunter and Muschi like this.
  13. Bakla

14. The spinner item as build a bear vibes and I love her

15. Pass. Too girly for my taste

16. Big MOOD

AmethystNight likes this.
  17. Both love and hate the avatars...😳😬

18. I love the handicapped one too. They gonna make more of those

MaeveHunter likes this.
  19. Btw ata said the month furnitures in the 2021 winter furniture boxes, but I don't see it.

20. I am so in love with the To the Pointe Avatar. Really good job PIMD!!! The more representation the more happy and amazed I am. Thank you so much! You guys nailed it!

I also love that yall fit in representation without drawing attention or pointing it out. Prosthetic limbs have made leaps and bounds over the years. I love that you guys always find new ways to show different prosthetic limb types. I'll never forget when it all began with the swimmer avatars. I actually learned something new that day.

Thank you so much ATA and can't wait to see what the new year brings. I am holding out hope for Wheelchair avatars, but I really think this year is the year. You guys are making leaps and bounds on furniture and avatars alike. A few years ago, I didn't think I'd see a ballet bar in a desk slot. For now, I am extremely excited with what yall are doing so far.

Also, the ballet bar is AWESOME. Love that furniture piece! Yall did great on the furniture. I'm obsessed

MaeveHunter and Muschi like this.