Lost a pet? What did you do

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DinosAreTheOldestCars, Dec 28, 2020.

1. As in they died not got lost

2. Sadly I lost my best friend (my cat ) due to her being posioned by my abusive ex. She died in my arms on my bedroom floor and had to take her to get cremated. I still have her ashes in an urn and I also have her ashes in a necklace vile thing which I carry with me, I miss her so much tho it sucks losing a pet 😭

3. Did you throat punch your ex

Muschi, RoseMilkTea and Cinnabun like this.
  4. throat punch is way too nice

Carrie and RoseMilkTea like this.
  5. Not if do it hard enuf

6. decapitation is acceptabe

7. Not an uncommon thing sadly, spousal abusers tend to abuse the spouses animals to emotionally abuse & manipulate them. i’m really glad they’re not in your life, they sound like a vile human being.

8. When i was about 9 or 10 my cat fatman ran away from home & i accused my dad of killing it bc he hated cats. i was really upset lmao i think i cried, felt sad for a bit then eventually accepted that my cat was not gonna come back.

9. fatman

10. HE WAS A FAT CAT OK.

Muschi, Carrie, RoseMilkTea and 2 others like this.
  11. Thats probly what killed him then

Ghastly likes this.

12. Oh how I wanted to but I'm a smol bean and well I was scared of him.

13. Oh he was a horrible person but yes I too am glad that I got pulled out of that relationship or I possibly wouldn't be here today. Sadly this still goes on for other people and other innocent pets 😭

Ghastly likes this.
  14. Ohk fair enuf then

15. he wasn’t obese. he was just a little bigger than a cat normally would be, you kitty fatshamer 😤 also he wasn’t confirmed dead he “ran away” LOL

16. [​IMG]