Bruuhhhhhh you looking at da next honor student 2021 bruhhh

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by explodo, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

As le fookin title says bruhh my lyfe goal is to become da next honor student of pimd my brah, I will grind like a mofo on steroids to achieve da title of honor student, I will be da greatest honor student in da history of honor students bruhhhh when da peeps see me in pub wit my blue name you'll be like "whoa das that justice dude, I remember when he was a little fookin guppy, now he a big fookin shark m8"

I WILL be the FOOKIN sun that SPARKLES and WARMS you up on a cold fookin day, I'll BE DA galaxy, all bright, and magnificent and all dat gud shyt m8 I will help all Dem little fookin dudes in need, and no promise that I won't disappear when I get the blue name bruh, but what can I say I want le blue name ā€“ on some real shit brah I want blue name, shit is all swaggy m8, and blue is blue, shit be kinda dope but i also want to help peeps, but real shit I only wanna help peeps to get da blue name

SO IT ALL COMES DOWN TO DA BLUE FOOKIN NAME MY BRAH.

I will go on da longest pimd campaign to achieve BLUE!!!

And all will be jealous of my fookin swag, I will drop everything in my rl to focus on dis dream of mines m8, I will breath it, eat it, sweat it, bleed it and fookin shit it into EXISTENCE.

So if any NOOB NEEDS HELP or has a QUESTION I gotchu fam, no fookin hard questions though bro, easy ones bruh, ight?

#Swag

Butt likes this.
  2. 1st of all. Imma be like, "Its dat Gintoki dude, all grown up (':

2nd of all. Im the one on pimds longest honor student campaign šŸ˜Œ

explodo likes this.

3. I guess we r rivals now m8 I will win cuz Swag

4. if you win honor student, does that mean i win pimds longest honor student campaign

5. English only in forums please

6. i wanna be honor student next

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  7. Iā€™m blue
    Da ba dee da ba di
    Da ba dee da ba di
    Da ba dee da ba di

Da ba dee da ba di (3x)
    šŸ¤–šŸ‘½šŸ¤–šŸ‘½šŸ¤–šŸ‘½šŸ¤–šŸ‘½šŸ¦•