Bruhh how fokin happy are you playing pimd poll bruh

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by explodo, Dec 26, 2020.

?

Bruuuuuhh on some real crap how fookin happy are you to be playing pimd bruhhhhh

Poll closed Jan 2, 2021.
  1. Very fookin happy so happy and I think pimd da greatest game ever bruh

14.3%
  2. Very fookin depressed and miserable I wanna quit but can't

9.5%
  3. The game is ight, it do be kinda boring but I focks with it, I feel okay wit it

42.9%
  4. I dunno hell bruh I dunno why I'm here. I just am bruh

33.3%
  1. My first poll I think and I wanma try dis bish out bro so do da poll And shiet bro you know you wanna. Are you happy playing pimd? Are you miserable? Are you meh? And WHY?! GO GO GO.

2. Damn dis shiet looking drippy bruh. I focks with it

3. ive became dead inside on pimd

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  4. pimd is ok, nothing conpared to what it used to be though.

5. Idk what's going on half the time on this app anymore cuz I stopped opening dev threads for the most part. I'm okie w how things are tho

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  6. Tryna improve it feels like slow progress with the devs' list of priorities and knowledge but overall I enjoy the game and know others do too and I find it fulfilling.

7. Stop reminding me that I'm wasting my life on this game

8. Feels like the longest 4 months of my life trying to get ahead here... but considering Iโ€™ve had to work from home and all that itโ€™s kept me entertained at the very least ๐Ÿฅธ

LeeJarrett likes this.
  9. The most important question is....why the fuck is this game so addicting? Been loads of times i wanted to stop playing but im still here. Seen a bunch of other people be the same

10. its the connections you make ๐ŸŒš

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  11. Imagine feeling happy ๐Ÿค 

12. Only person that talks to me on here. Like actul talks. Also talks to me on fb