Cyberpunk 2077

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lIlIllVash-The-StampedelIlIllI, Dec 21, 2020.

1. You know how NPCs fall and commit suicide in Cyberpunk 2077 randomly and none of the other NPCs care?

Your forums are dead in the same way.

2. My minecrafts are more important than forums ty

3. How is the game? Hopefully not as lame as this post

4. Well, I bought and haven't liked it to be honest. I think fortnite is better.

5. [​IMG]

6. These days, all these games can be fixed later and the proper thing can be released as an update.

7. It happens with forums but there’s usually the same people that’ll make threads to keep it “alive”.

8. Dont h8 fortnite is gr8ness brah

9. Okay, hope you become a better person soon.
    Also, GTA 5 is kinda better compares to this mess of a game. Who knows maybe if polished later on. Also, story line kinda boring a long too.

10. Once upon a time, even if a dumb kid made a joke about how Kitten is farming him and not letting him grow, we'd get 200 replies till the thread was locked.
    Once, I made a decent thread with a lot of effort and slept, when I woke up after 4 hours, it had 180 replies and was locked coz people derailed the sh*t out of it and were fighting over something random with long paragraphs. Cough* cough* I think Kefo senpai was probably envolved.
    Even after I quit, I used to watch forums online every 3-4, months and it was the same.
    Only recently it's so dead, it feels like everyone left for getting some milk from grocery store.

Sirrracha likes this.
  11. I feel like it's an easy thing to engage with and join. For me, forums is just about writing your opinion about whatever people are saying, and that's it.

But I guess it might be more than that, or other places offer better, more engaging topics to write on.

When it's strictly about PIMD, only those who care a lot about the game will talk in it but pimd is such a casual game and so often people are discouraged from being passionate about it that it stops being passionate.

I hear people who say they never read forums as having a bit of subtext where they're trying to say they play the game for the social aspect rather than being a tryhard because you don't have to access forums to learn to make and maintain your relationships.

You just do that.

Forums can be more social tho, or political, and I've always found that content to be more engaging than talk about mechanics which we still know barely anything about.

12. I remember when forums werent a bunch of assholes. Like people were nice af and you could just post whatever the hell you wanted to no matter how dumb it was.

I think the reason why people arent here in forums is because that we tend to discourage forums and forum posting. I think we are pushing people away rather than encourage the use of forums.

It doesnt help that pimd has a discord but we cant really do anything about it. However, we can do something about forums. Like post a thread once day and/or post a comment.

I dont care if theres already a thread about it, we need a little more activity. Just as long as its not being spammed. You know?

Sirrracha, RoseMilkTea and Kefo like this.
  13. Yeah dude. A bit more leniency with making new threads is good. When we show people an old thread that's dead, it can kill things. Let the new one live for a day.

14. I just reciprocated the vibe.
    Hop it’s not a flop

15. I heard playstation gave out refunds for the game. idk if its true tho

16. Yes, it's bad for last gen and on new gen it runs in compatibility mode. So, yeah there's no Cyberpunk native for PS5.

17. Pc master race 😎 Maxed out settings but only 90fps tho 😂☹️

18. Yeah I agree. At least in pub you can block and won’t see the A holes. But too many of them have clogged up forms and one even got rewarded with a special title.

TheSagittarian likes this.
  19. spicy thread 🔥