Still wanting that Shrek Hunt..

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by SuddenlyNotMyProblem, Jan 20, 2019.

1. SHREK SHREK SHREK

Seriously. I want a swamp themed dorm with a “very nice bolder” as either a 499 or a table. Ogre avis or even donkey/dragon avis. Hell the hunt plush could be a friggin donkey/dragon hybrid! THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS.

The 999 could be the outhouse AND YOU COULD EVEN IMPLEMENT LORD FARQUAD! There’s so much stuff ATA could do with a shrek themed hunt. They could even Make it a PVP hunt with “ogres and creatures” on one side and “fairy Godmother and Prince Charming” on the other (okay maybe not that) but honestly. It would be a fun hunt!

2. Still wanting that Shrek hunt..

3. It’s time guys. GET THE WORD OUT!

NotYourLolita likes this.
  4. Still wanting that Shrek Hunt...

5. Still wanting that Shrek hunt (๑◕︵◕๑)

6. STILL wanting that Shrek Hunt

7. NO SHREK HUNT NO PEACE

8. I completely support this. I want a cute dragoness avi, ATA. Feed our desires, dangit.

9. The possibilities are endless! There are DOZENS of story book characters they could use. What’s stopping them other than wanting to see us suffer!

Muschi and eileen like this.
  10. Amen! They could make both sexie AND adorable avis, even weird ones! And the furniture? Pfft, easy peasy to make with all the outdoors furni they’ve been making!

Muschi and SuddenlyNotMyProblem like this.
  11. EXACTLY. I WANT A VERY NICE BOULDER DESK.

Muschi and eileen like this.
  12. No, thank you.

13. shrek is love shrek is life
    support

Cinnabun and Muschi like this.
  14. Support 😊🤗 I can imagine how lovely it can be 💖💖💖

15. Why would you even?

16. I feel less than stellar feelings towards a Shrek hunt, so I even-ed.

17. Shrek has potential here. Memes aside I think it would be a very fun hunt. You could even have it as a PVP style hunt if you wanted.