Trading avis

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Bratish, Dec 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Me and multiple friends think we should be able to trade avis atleast once because most of us can’t get old avis we really like ... I think we should be able to trade once or twice buy @Toxie if u do decide or want more info

2. Strange answered a query about this in an AMA last year. Game wasn't designed for it to be possible. Shards are the closest thing we'll get.
    [​IMG]

3. I think it's a bad idea

Muschi likes this.
  4. You and 3649374936493648364836383732743873648373836493659462749708597079797957563749674659675659382795 other people over the last 5+ years. Why do you noobs take so much effort to write this trash but dont take 10 seconds to search n see if what you gonna post already exists

LeeJarrett likes this.
  5. Someone’s mad

6. My accounts only a year old so I didn’t know I just don’t really like the shard avis we have Rn so I thought it would be good just to get ones u like lol since like some of the old shards don’t transform
    [​IMG][/QUOTE]

7. Ata themself have said no. Even if they were tradeable the bento price would be so high you wouldnt be able to afford it anyway. So either way you aint getting it

Muschi likes this.
  8. stop asking for this shit

Muschi likes this.
  9. Yessssss please! Also I wana play dress up on here so make Ava’s customisable 🔂

10. the 2nd most annoying request 😔 pls no

Muschi likes this.
  11. Shes a 'troll' n does anything to try get people to rage. Nothing of what she says is real

12. I want custom Ava’s and just because I always knew you wer a fake doesn’t mean I’m a troll and just because I don’t kiss ass doesn’t mean I’m troll.

13. Nothing you say is real ✌️

Muschi likes this.
  14. Since trading avatars is never gonna happen, I'm gonna lock this thread now.

Have a good holiday peeps ❄

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.