NEW FEATURE Rate My Room: A Brand New XC!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyone else not get any Update even Manually and no Skip button to vote? I keep getting same 2 rooms to vote on , even when I close and re-open Rate my Room

CZ21 and AliceKamila like this.
  2. this no longer works... at least not for me, Ive even restarted app to try & skip these 2 bad dorms and I cant πŸ˜”

CZ21 likes this.
  3. Same for me. Now I have to pick one even if neither match the theme.

CZ21 likes this.
  4. There's an update that introduced an actual Skip button. You can skip once every 10 seconds. I don't have the update yet but some people do so maybe it's still rolling out.

5. Thank you! πŸ’œ It just finished updating.

Atlas likes this.
  6. Can there also be a feature that allows us to search for who we are assisting for? Because right now, it’s us just scrolling for who knows how long and I still can’t find the person we are trying to assist

7. Agreed... i hate wasting my tickets on dorms that dont even come close to the theme... and then seeing them on the leader board in top spots irks me too πŸ˜”

8. There’s a skip button now πŸ‘€πŸ€ŸπŸΌ make sure your game is updated!

-_-QueenBree-_- and Muschi like this.
  9. K cool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

10. Seriously, these players need to do better as far as decision making. Like THERES A THEME TO FOLLOW πŸ™„πŸ™„ it’s annoying having the same cheddar heads up on LB and none of them follow the theme after the first 10, yet because the name is known they get selected with bubcus room themes while others try this is a super fail

Muschi, Dopper, RAVING and 1 other person like this.
  11. It's so annoying, I put extra touches to mine but maximum likes I've got is 19

RAVING likes this.
  12. Can anyone make me remember who is Zen again πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜…

13. Its not a person. Its a word similar to relaxed or calm.

Muschi likes this.
  14. So would any room work as people have different versions of relaxing

AntisocialButterfly likes this.
  15. All prompts are up to interpretation 🀟🏼
    Personally though I would suggest going with a theme thats universally β€œZen” so you have a better chance at receiving votes.

Sansa likes this.
  16. Shut up phobie

Muschi and Phobia like this.
  17. Who remembers plants vs zombies "ZEN GARDEN" that should give you an idea πŸ’‘ of calm or relaxed

18. Is it possible to change how the room design xc system works? I just feel like my design isn't being voted on because it didn't appear frequently in the voting tab like other players. I can see those in the leaderboards getting 20+ votes while I have less than ten but our designs are pretty similar. I didn't edit my room too so it's not about the votes resetting. I submitted my design even before the voting starts.

AntisocialButterfly likes this.
  19. I'm sure its a random luck-based system.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.