Secret Santa PIMD Event!

Discussion in 'Activities' started by DrCourtney, Dec 7, 2020.

?

Do you want to participate as someone’s Secret Santa?

Poll closed Dec 17, 2020.
  1. Yes

95.2%
  2. No

4.8%
  1. ign: ley_mylove

can i still join?

DrCourtney likes this.
  2. Don't worry about the people in this thread that are insulting you, they're pretty infamous forum trolls just trying to get a rise out of people. Thank you so much for taking the time to organize all this! It's enough just doing my club one with 24 people I can imagine it gets difficult when it's this big!💙

Alicia, Empress_, Muschi and 3 others like this.
  3. Hey it's okay I don't take it personally. I know a lot of us are stressed at the moment. Thanks for organising this and kindly let me/us know how and when to join. Thank you! 💕

Muschi and DrCourtney like this.
  4. I’ll like to join ign HisVipPrincess

DrCourtney likes this.
  5. Following

Is there a deadline to join?

DrCourtney likes this.
  6. Yes, poll closes on Thursday, Dec 17, but since I’ve reached my goal number of participants, I will close it Tuesday, Dec 15 instead.

Alicia and Muschi like this.
  7. I would like to join please, although I've voted way before but just thought I should drop a message personally!
    Thanks for hosting such an amazing event🤘😌

DrCourtney likes this.
  8. I have a question...

Say I joined and I was assigned to someone and upon checking their profile to see what they might want or need, and see that they clearly don't have any 4mcs, 5mcs, 499s, or 999s, why would I gift them anything because whoever they're supposed to gift isn't going to get any of those items.

So shouldn't you check to see if people has these items to be gifted?

Because I'm not going to gift a (mainly a low stat person or someone who can't gift these) a high stat item just for them to not gift someone else. Because that would mean them getting a free item to give nothing of equal or almost of equal value in return.

Concerns are from some of my friends who

Alicia likes this.
  9. So can you check and see if people can gift these because I will sure enough not give someone a free item who clearly can't gift one to someone else because I've seen some people who wanted to sign up and clearly didn't didnt any high stat items or 499s and 999s

10. You gift because it’s what Secret Santa is all about. At the end of the day, everyone will be ensured a gift, that’s all that matters. From my previous experience, there are people who still gift from a low stat account with nothing there successfully. So I have some faith and also a few helping “elves” who are willing to gift those who don’t receive. All is not lost for your friends.

Alicia likes this.
  11. Count me in 💃
    IGN: ComeGetLostInWonderland

12. Sign me up sounds like fun
    SantasANGEL-KiLIing_You_4_Fun

13. Seems cool, if it ain’t too late to sign up;
    ign Than

14. Sign me up please if it's not too late 🥰
    ign DaddysGold

15. How to sign up?

16. I'll join..how to sign up please

17. Sign me up please 🙏