EVENT A Campus Carol

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Love that 999 to bad I never get them. Been playing 2nyears and have only won 1 999 🤷‍♀️

GreenCrack likes this.
  2. Can someone tell me what a money dog is on the spinner

BlissfulBubbles likes this.
  3. I wanna know too

4. I dont know. I’m thinking that how to get the skeleton avi.

5. It is an avi available in the third and fourth side story, for now only the first side story is available but eventually the 2nd-4th will begin.
    You need to finish the side stories in order (1-4) though, so you can’t skip to the third or fourth

Muschi and Sansa like this.
  6. That’s lucky, I’ve been playing 6 years and had to pay bentos for both of mine, haven’t won a single 999.

7. New party drop probly. Maybe

BlissfulBubbles and Muschi like this.
  8. Spinner? I checked twice & i dont see it 😳☹️

9. If you have iPhone that might be why as it seems to only be showing up for people using Android

Muschi and Aless4ndra like this.
  10. I can't see it too. I'm using an android phone 🤔

11. It hasn't been officially released yet, so it isn't a huge deal if you can't see it now.

Sansa likes this.
  12. They removed it for me

13. anyone knows what date 3rd and 4th side stories will start?

14. As a guess based off other hunts, probably Tuesday 22nd and Friday 25th.

Rin_Okumura and Muschi like this.
  15. Monday the 21st*

Ghastly and Rin_Okumura like this.
  16. ATA I love em all. You know I am a christmas year round kinda gal. But you gotta add like ghostly avatars for the masses or else they will riot. Maybe this upcoming summer a spooky summer event under the guise of "Too Hot To Live" and have a like bikini ghost in a sunhat? Idk. We need more ghosts and creepies. Zombies. Fae. Your members live for it! Also thanks for the thick lady on leadboards. Ily. 👉🏻👈🏻💕

17. This game has SO many poc avis compared to other games calm down

-Mrs_Mis- likes this.
  18. I guess i really could die happy now. Just got the male avi from the box. Like omg. I LOVE YOU ATA! 🐰💜

renamed30462, Sansa, Corgi and 2 others like this.
  19. How do you get the creepy witch looking one? Sorry I’m kinda new do I just gotta play through the story?

20. It is an avi available in the third and fourth side story, for now only the first side story is available but eventually the 2nd-4th will begin.
    You need to finish the side stories in order (1-4) though, so you can’t skip to the third or fourth