POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Thats not a question

Muschi likes this.
  2. My luck must be crap cuz all I get is 50-150 out the timers but i get 100-250 from the lite boxes 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

3. You should be getting at least 150 from timer boxes. Definitely take an ss of this and send it in a help ticket if it happens again.

Muschi likes this.
  4. ┐( ∵ )┌ when are u guys gonna remove the rest of the unused items out of the lite/timer/ & regular boxes. Iv got fae shards in my boxers & there are those coins in the big ticket ones, just wondering ┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌

5. Just coz you dont use them duznt mean others dont

6. You sure you dont have the boxes mkxed up? Timer boxes are coded to drop 150 minimum. If you sure you got it right screenshot and show ata in a help ticket coz your acc is bugged

Muschi likes this.
  7. Highly doubt any time soon. ive got boxes from years ago. don’t hold ur breath & just sell em for some chibi’s if u dont want em.

8. What fae shards/coins? 🤔

9. Fae shards are the butterfly wings that everyone got some of as a teaser just before they got released.

The coin is avatar coins im guessing

10. How much do the forgotten golden and silver anchors go for? Thank you

11. What is that money dog thing on the spinner???

12. Hasn't been announced yet. Judging based on the numbers it drops in on spinner, it may be like a new care package (which I doubt) or a new premium party, especially since they're testing it now, fresh and early. They may be testing its drop rates on spinner so it won't be OP when they release their crazy dog park party or whatever.

It's an old idea that we've been trying to ignore for years, and it's the only thing that item reminds me of.

Daemyek, Muschi and Barbwyre like this.
  13. They drop in ones and twos.

[​IMG]

Daemyek, Muschi and Barbwyre like this.
  14. Oo, I don’t have that so perhaps they’re testing it in small groups. How curious

Barbwyre and _HeIium_ like this.
  15. Maybe it's something for their 10th anniversary on the 22nd? If it is a Dog Park party like Kefo said, perhaps it'll be their "gift" to us then.

Barbwyre, Daemyek, Kefo and 1 other person like this.
  16. I can't see it on my iPhone but it shows up on my Android.

Barbwyre likes this.
  17. Y r the prices to upgrade so high lol and is there a gimmick to increasin my luck on drops?

18. It gets slower as you grow. I reckon it'd take over 10 years to get to full build without spending money.

And no. Probability is probability. Luck is the same for everyone, always.

Muschi likes this.
  19. Ugh lol I want good stuff like I've been strugglin to get a floor animal or a door furniture piece since I been playin the game lol.

20. testing drop rates on only one device type rather than both 👁👄👁 I think it's just an early accidental release that they don't care to fix.

I agree with everything else tho

Sansa and Muschi like this.