If

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by Kefo, Dec 17, 2020.

1. If your girlfriend can burp louder and with greater consistency than you, you are the girlfriend.

2. Lesbian couple representation 💅

Blinking, WhoTfIsWesday, Kefo and 6 others like this.
  3. Delete yourself off forums jeez

4. yessss

Blinking and Muschi like this.
  5. I don't drink soda so i never need to burp. Only other time i end up burping is when im bout to throw up

6. I do not understand. Is it supposed to be demeaning? Degrading? I’m confused

7. Oh, I didn't realize that burps indicated your position in the relationship 😯 or is it your gender it's changing? Need more details.

8. if she burps shes a thot

WhoTfIsWesday and Muschi like this.
  9. Superior burps are a sign of being grosser than the other person.

10. My burps wear the theoretical gender normative pants in the relationship.

11. So gas is the key to being the more masculine person in your relationship...but my fiancé and I are both equally as gassy. 🤔

Kefo likes this.
  12. I bet you'd have an amazing and electric dynamic where you're both on very similar footing and have a moderate amount of healthy banter and comeptition.

-Mrs_Mis- likes this.
  13. Yes. But also, I actually have a condition that makes it so I physically cannot burp. I also have difficulties throwing up and it's very rare and therefore very serious when I do. It hasn't been diagnosed as anything but ik I'm not alone cuz there's a reddit thread of peeps like me

Kefo and Ghastly like this.
  14. Schrödinger's burp

TheSagittarian and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  15. Wait. I can some times force a burp out if need to if i punch my tummy a bunch. But it only works some times

Kefo likes this.