I started five minutes ago

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Euphemis, Dec 17, 2020.

1. I like how the first PM I get is someone saying, "Hey baby, how old are you?"

Never change, PIMD. Never change.

2. I wish the tutorial didn't make you have to add people :( That's where all the creeps come in and people feel obligated to accept any requests because they need to move on in the tutorial. πŸ₯΄

Ellyse and Ghastly like this.
  3. It do be like that. I wish they made us search up the ATA help account and add them. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

TigerLily and heIIbound like this.
  4. just weird them out 🌚

Champagne and Buwbuw like this.
  5. I talked to them about taxes and they're still talking.

6. Why do I feel doubtful that this is really a new player?

Muschi and RoseMilkTea like this.
  7. I tried this one time and it 100% backfired πŸ‘πŸ‘„πŸ‘

8. you gotta do the Alien chest thing 🌚

9. Oh shoot sorry.

will you rp withh mee? πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ™„ pls send me money!!

Ellyse and Muschi like this.
  10. I was trying to look for the screenshots but pretty sure they are on my old phone 🀧 I'll try xenomorphs if there's ever a next time

11. yeah. you should be the one coming out of their chest 🌚

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  12. Ata changed the tutorial again and now you have to buy a kini. Its do all the art skool set, do a pizza party, then drop a kini. It better be the end of it. Ata needs throat punched if the next thing is drop a cat. People said to remove that shit from the tutorial for a reason n ata went n added it back in 😢

13. Has it not always been that? I’ve had new club members that had to follow that order and that’s what I did when I started. I was fortunate to win a kini from club and a cat from the spinner but dropping them was part of the tasks. Like you said you have to do the art skool parties (including ppa), then drop a kini, then drop a cat

14. Mmm yes yes. Something like...

*violently explodes from your heaving chest, annihilating your tender organs*

TheSagittarian likes this.
  15. No. It was never that. That's an atrocity. Fuck whoever made that decision.

Muschi, -Amy-, LetsGoBrandon and 2 others like this.
  16. i've seen enough to know where this is going

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  17. The very 1st tutorial had it then ata took it out coz people raged at them for making people have ton within the 1st few days of playing. Theres been 4 or 5 changes to the tutorial sinse it was added

18. I want the 5 minute tutorial back, where you just had to put someone in a dorm room and boom you're done.

19. Bro forreal, I'm a minute new and shyt and I already for half of the players on the leaderboard tryna add me, like tf man

20. Nahh its good with how it is mostly. Teachs them bout dorm mates, tutors, showcase, dorm room, gifting and getting gifts, trading, hitting partys and pvp.