More Raffles (update) 😱

Discussion in 'Activities' started by Raffle10, Dec 2, 2020.

?

New Years Raffle

Poll closed Dec 23, 2020.
  1. New Years Hunt Dorm Raffle

12 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. Any Dorm Raffle

21 vote(s)
    52.5%
  3. Furniture Raffle

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. Bento Raffle

11 vote(s)
    27.5%
  5. Forums Furniture Raffle (free)

10 vote(s)
    25.0%
  6. Giveaway (trivia)

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  7. Other (comment)

1 vote(s)
    2.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hey guys Raffle here πŸ‘‹ My break is almost up! I'll be on for the new years starting a new raffle on New Years Day!

I still have a ton of dorms, 999s, 499s and even the recent ones thanks to a few of my friends who were able to get them for me! 😊

I'm also going to be doing different types of events! No spoilers yet 🀭 So stay tuned for those!!!

Please vote on what you want me to do for the New Years Raffle! πŸŽ‰

Lastly I want to know what you all want to do or want me to do, what you all enjoy receiving and what you don't enjoyreceiving! So please comment down what you want or what I should do, how can I make these more fun, better, what kinds of prizes, etc... πŸ₯°

Roarin_Waters, Corgi and PsicodeIica like this.
  2. Honestly I just love when people do fun things like these for everyone! Props to you for being so dedicated, and I can’t wait to see what you’ve got planned πŸ˜†

3. Buds n Bees

4. Update

I'll be posting another poll after Christmas depending on the results of this poll of what dorm or furniture people would like me to give away or how many bentos people would like to receive. I will also be holding the dorms/furniture on this account for people to see as a reference.

5. Glad to see you're coming back Raffle!! Can't wait to join again!!!

6. β˜ƒοΈA Christmas Raffle please and Thank you.

7. I like it..❀️

8. I'm not doing raffles again until New Years so I don't know if people will still want a Christmas dorm, I do however have a mixed Christmas dorm that I can raffle off if that is what people choose.

9. Update 2

I will instead be holding all my COMPLETED dorms on THIS account. This is so I don't have to keep moving dorms for people to see. I will also have an account for incomplete dorms if anyone wants to help me get furniture for those dorms so I can give them away. Again I'm @Raffle alt for ONLY holding COMPLETED DORMS FOR MY RAFFLES. I will also hold dorm voting on this account too!

I will still make a poll for people to vote on a prize for a New Years Raffle based on these results. So far it looks like you guys are fine with any dorm I'm willing to give away but don't worry they're decent - good dorms
    I hope! πŸ˜