EVENT A Campus Carol

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Exciting because I am reading A Christmas carol presently!

Ghastly likes this.
  2. 😭😭😭😭 I'm cursed with the worst best luck ever! I wanted those beautiful ghost girlie and I CONSTANTLY get the male avis!! 😭😭😭😭

3. How do we get the skeleton avi!?

4. A lot of people are asking this: the skeleton avis are NOT LB, they are in the 3rd and 4th side stories! ☺️

Woes, Muschi, Carrie and 7 others like this.
  5. I want the white ones πŸ₯Ί

6. Wait... you get Avis?

PIay-Bambi and _Pristine_ like this.
  7. Everyone stocked up on black Friday because they were so cheap even cats have gone down in value

8. :( 2 minutes silence for those cc clubs who started pre-booking for Christmas πŸ’Œ hunt.
    My deepest condolences for them.

Carrie likes this.
  9. β˜ƒοΈπŸŒ²πŸŽ…Great Furnitures after a long timeπŸŽ…πŸŒ²β˜ƒοΈ
    πŸŽ…good Job with the avis as well ATA πŸŽ…
    β˜ƒοΈboth the skeleton and white ghost avis are wonderful β˜ƒοΈ

Ghastly likes this.
  10. Nice Christmas theme. Feels way more... Christmas-y than last time with the hideous rat king. 🀭

I've always chuckled at how people just assume there will be invite parties and start promoting them, but I still hadn't seen it not happen.
    It's not hard to get though... New Years is around the corner and I think if there's any invites coming up, it would be on that date instead. Or maybe not.

11. Haha i don't really know how to express my amazement and appreciation in words.

12. How can u get the avatars I am dying for the darker girl ghost lol

13. Oh this is cyoot

Brenley5 likes this.
  15. They always put the better avis behind cash walls. I mean there is a chance to get it for free but its a tiny as fuck chance

16. That was 2yrs ago? Shit that went by fast

Sansa likes this.
  17. Their fault for rushing

18. When did ata ever promise a upstairs to dorms. Ive seen plenty of noobs beg for it never seen ata mention anything about it. Also we just had black cat promo. Dont be greedy. Ata knows what they doing. They could have something big planned for new years hunt. You never know. Dont blame ata for you believing in the rumors in campus

19. Why is the bow of the box not in the middle that wouldnt even stay on would just fall off

20. Which story pass for fermine avas is easier...I really like a lot of work tho