Reporter's Recorder and Camera

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by drunas, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Can all of you post the party from which you got reporter's recorder and camera?
    Let's try to map the probability.

2. Drops always come from cat, kini, ppotd and potd. Some drops come from any party. It will tell you when you tap the i on the quest

Sansa and Muschi like this.
  3. After bunch of tries i still couldn’t get. I don’t know which party drop ..🤷🏻‍♀️

4. Tap on the i on the quest it will tell you what to do

Muschi likes this.
  5. I got the camera after 2 kini and 2 cat, my rs did the same parties but he got it later, after some other potds, so it's random

6. Just like hunt drops increase with each different type, the probability increases.

From least probable to most probable:
    • POTD
    • PPOTD
    • Kini
    • Cat
    I encourage looking for LBH, open cats/kinis, or attending FCCs to maximize the amount of parties you complete and artificially heighten your chances. That's what has been helpful for me in past story passes that involve this type of chance-based drops.

Sansa likes this.
  7. I know.. i have been trying a week but still couldn’t get from any parties

gonegirl8 likes this.
  8. Really?

9. Yes, I'm 95% positive.

gonegirl8 and Sansa like this.
  10. I went to a flash cat cafe a few hours ago, started the quest to collect a reporter's recorder while flashing, then got one after maybe around 5 parties.

Its just random and purely luck-based imo. Some people finished 80 cat cafes or so to get it.

Muschi likes this.
  11. I’m on day 5 of no reporter’s record.. my luck is so sh*t

12. I was like you too. I tried a week for get that but i just joined lots of lbh and jumped club to club. You can try that it helped me🌹