Scammer ALTS

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Infamous, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Infamous likes this.
  2. Hi so this user scam me and I wanted to share to people to be careful with him and PImD silent me for saying he is a scammer it's this fair ???? Like why telling people that he is a bad person is bad ...like are they doing something when we report or not??????????? is that bottom just nice jewelry????? what is going on????

3. Ata have done all they can to help with this. Use the trade system in the future

Muschi likes this.
  4. Calling someone a scammer is considered character defamation, which is against ToU. Scamming in itself isn't against ToU because there is a trading system you can use as well as prices being totally up to the buyer and seller. The devs can't really do anything about it.

bb, Swim, Muschi and 2 others like this.
  5. if you’re still getting scammed on pimd you probably should uninstall

Infamous and TRUplyer88 like this.
  6. I mean theres new people joining the game daily. There will always be people getting scammed

7. Don't be a dummy by trading via gift or drop promise on anyone you can't farm (also make sure they have less than 1k losses)

Sansa, Infamous and Muschi like this.
  8. People who literally just installed are the ones who get scammed the most. My point is there’s nobody telling them to be smarter. Or if there is, it’s already too late.

9. Of course. But it’s the poor newbies 🥺 like 100kcs-3mc players tbh, and who’s telling them that the account is an alt made for malicious intentions? Nobody. It’s easy for someone like you or me to see the tell-tale signs that it is an alt. But newer players will not understand these things for a long time..That’s why I’d like ATA to do a bit more here 🥴

Keeping your newer player base versus not teaching them more about scamming/spamming accounts and instead turning them off of the game entirely since “scamming isn’t against the TOU”

Adeline564 likes this.
  10. It's just a game tho...
    You want restrictions on stats of max value of gifts for lower stat nubs? How about 5 warnings before the gift trade transaction goes thru??

11. Really!? I had no idea tbh.. 😱

I’m not sure what you mean by restriction on stats. They wouldn’t be able to restrict anything in game for just a specific stat group.

12. everyone’s gotta learn their lesson one way or another. ata already did what they could to prevent scamming by adding the trade function lol and scamming isn’t as frequent as it used to be because of the trade system. most ppl need to take it as a lesson, learn from it & just move on lol.

13. I think he’s not suggesting a solution just that a better control system be put in place than just the one now. With all the $$$ ATA has I’m sure they could figure a way to avoid that “ I shouldn’t have traded that for that “ feeling for new starts. I could be wrong.....

tru

-ThC-Spanktopia and Infamous like this.
  14. I’m bumping this thread so I don’t need to make another one and get mod complaints of me complaining some more 😩🤟

I also didn’t just witness another scam victim silencing 🥲..

edit: I’ve been contemplating making a “avoiding scams” guide however majority of the player base that do get scammed are new players which do not know forums exist— so I haven’t done so. It would have to be partnered or come after a forums guide or something

15. Support.💜

When I was new, someone bought all my stats for 34c. I actually thought it was actually a pretty good deal since I have no knowledge about the value of chibis or bentos (i didnt even know what bento is). I just knew I got cheated with the price when I got a helpful pup.
    Though it was partly my fault that I agree for that price, but would be nice to have something like introduction of chibis & bentos for new players. 😊

Infamous likes this.
  16. @Tessie Here is a forum I made with this “person” we just dealt with, in mind. Feel free to give your opinion and story here. But don’t mention any IGN(usernames) and follow the TOU and forum guidelines if you choose to do so.