Is this the best trader, ever?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kefo, Dec 12, 2020.

1. I don't get what im looking at

2. Some of those super stacked miscs (and how they are commonly acquired / traded) are why ATA added that 250 limit to new story rewards 🥴🤙

LeeJarrett, Azari, Alicia and 2 others like this.
  3. They have ridiculous amounts of certain items which means they likely traded someone real money for misc which is against the rules. Also possible that they're one of those ppl who spend thousands a week on the app tho or spend lots during events and managed to get a bunch of bento but that's less likely

4. Oh they stats? I thort they musta been hunt drops. Holy fuck

SnowSparrow and Muschi like this.
  5. Alot of the regular top lb / hunt lb have 100s .. even up to 200 alts that they play actively throughout. Some people just mad dedicated

6. Some people also just mad. Nice to see you, Byte!

Ghastly likes this.
  7. 200 alts, huh. Do they not have jobs

Ellyse, Muschi and Ghastly like this.
  8. Holy smokes💀

9. I’m more jealous of the 4 bentos tbh

SnowSparrow likes this.
  10. The inequality between the numbers of bentos they have floating for trades, and the store of items is sus.

HannahLecter, SnowSparrow and Alicia like this.
  11. Unless some of those alts are bots, which wouldn't take as much effort

Alicia likes this.

12. Checking folks inventory for irregularities on an app game is pathetic.
    This Sally is a hall monitor now too haha.

13. LMAO

14. He’s a collector. I’m pretty sure it’s something he noticed as we was scoping for an item he wanted.

Ghastly, Muschi and Kefo like this.
  15. The person probably posted that they're selling their showcase and Kefo looked at it to buy and noticed the irregularities? Saying Kefo is stalking showcases to report players in kinda pushing it especially since Kefo knows damn well he couldn't make a valid report without more evidence lol

Ghastly likes this.
  16. I don’t know maybe -I would just ask the person instead of taking a ss and putting it on blast - But that’s just me.

tru still calls dirty pool.

17. I reject your deposit- Evidence ? I didn’t know PIMD had a forensic unit. Haha

18. They don't which is why I said there is no way to get evidence....

Ghastly likes this.
  19. That’s fair, but if I were buying from BM, I definitely wouldn’t be honest to some random checking my page out lol

LeeJarrett and Kefo like this.