🤶Pimd Sercet Santa🤶

Discussion in 'Activities' started by Draco212, Dec 10, 2020.

1. It's just the way that I like to say it, though I rather not focus on that cause the point of the thread is to let people know about the event :)

2. You are worth 500kmcs

3. As someone else said, just say 500kcs ... its weird saying 500kmcs lol

Muschi likes this.
  4. I’ll join and try it out, sounds fun! 😊

mercii and Summerella like this.
  5. The point of this thread is not about how I like to say something:), if you don't like it you can pretend that it was written the way you would prefer but I am not going to change the way that I've been use to saying it an haven't run into a problem with it till now. Its essentially the same thing just written in another way and to insult me for it is unnecessary. Please keep the topic of what this thread is about to what it is about :), thank you all have a great day or night

Summerella and Disconnected like this.
  6. Sorry, I realized that might have came off sounding mean but I was getting irritating that the main point of this thread was getting of topic and was getting messages about how I was saying things. I will apologize for that but I will not retract my statement

7. No im 6. Something t

Ghastly likes this.
  8. Just stating my opinion as someone who has no clue who op is

9. So you can interact with others && it’s by levels of whatever you want to exchange for. So you are willing to gift a floor or wallpaper, then you will go into that bracket of people. She’s doing that way so it’s fair to everyone

10. Yes, I did find this out. ☺️ thank you

Summerella likes this.
  11. I joined this secret santa awhile ago and the host was very kind and understanding. I can confirm that chibis are awarded in the event chat. They went out of their way to do so much that was complicated just to spread positivity and to do something fun for others. 💖💖 please stop accusing, it’s understandable but the host really does not deserve it.

12. When are we getting assigned partners?

13. Hey Hey 👋🏾,
    If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to pm any leader in whichever group yo are in. I will pm you . ❤️

Draco212 likes this.
  14. I'll randomly assign recievers to gifters at the end of December however, there has been an option for pushing the date back to January the 10th cause i missed a few days due to moving and interent problems so I missed a few days to get more people involve. However I think we should be good to go for december still since we habe more then enough people and more that will be join until the day before assigning:)

Summerella and Anxi_Rae like this.
  15. Secret Santa Update, this was real. We all got our gifts and they were worth the amount we gave. 🥰
    Would join another event hosted by them. 💖

16. PIMD SECRET SANTA IS BACK AGAIN FOR ANOTHER YEAR<3