so how

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ysa, Dec 10, 2020.

1. how do you tell someone
    without saying that?

[​IMG]

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  2. That’s a nice run-on sentence

Ysa likes this.
  3. I guess the best way would be to say it just like that. Honesty and communication goes a long way in any relationship. Whether it be friendship or something romantic, etc. I think it's better to get that out there so they don't make their own conclusions. The longer you wait to talk about it the more difficult it can be.

4. What are you scared of?

Ysa likes this.
  5. I don't know how serious it is but one of my friends had derealization and he sort of vanished for a while. But this is a feeling that most people will understand. Tell them exactly the way you put.

Ysa and LeeJarrett like this.
  6. i feel called out

Ysa and LeeJarrett like this.
  7. I second this. It's all ab communication and trust. Best to say it upfront instead of keeping it to yourself for a long while. It would just prolong the pain on both of you.

Atlas, Muschi and Ysa like this.
  8. Just say that. They're more likely to be hurt if you just stay silent cuz they may think you don't like em anymore or smthing

Atlas, Muschi and Ysa like this.
  9. Candidness is always the best policy

SnowSparrow, Muschi and Ysa like this.
  10. You could try "I'm disassociating, ttyl".

RoseMilkTea and Ysa like this.
  11. If they can't understand u when u need them to, the question to ask is, "are they worth the effort"?

Muschi likes this.
  12. Hnm. I have a close friend that whenever they are going through personal stuff like that and don't wanna give details theyll say something like "I need time alone to rejuvenate and re-charge my battery. I'll get back to you when I am feeling better." You could say something like that if you don't want to go all into detail and shyt

HannahLecter and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  13. Aske de godds eym sure dey haf da asnwer

Kefo likes this.