Secret Santa PIMD Event!

Discussion in 'Activities' started by DrCourtney, Dec 7, 2020.

?

Do you want to participate as someone’s Secret Santa?

Poll closed Dec 17, 2020.
  1. Yes

95.2%
  2. No

4.8%
  1. I'll join.. it's my first time. And I already voted on the poll 😍

DrCourtney likes this.
  2. I voted in the poll but I just wanted to say I'm excited you're doing this! I'm hosting my club Secret Santa so I've been missing participating!💙

For the record my ign is Nightingaie (a capital i at the end instead of an l) to help with disambiguation!

DrCourtney likes this.
  3. Fascinating 🌚 Sign me up 🤣

DrCourtney likes this.
  4. Sign me up

DrCourtney likes this.
  5. Sign me up

DrCourtney likes this.
  6. Ooh, that seems fun
    Sign me up<3
    Ign: Crystal_rose333

DrCourtney likes this.
  7. Sign me up 🥰 Ign: BabyBlitzen

DrCourtney likes this.
  8. 🌚this is dope, sign me up.

Ign: Honor

9. I'm in for it

DrCourtney and DoraTheDestroya like this.
  10. For the record, one can help others irl and also be a Secret Santa in pimd. It's not virtually exclusive. You can be both. 🌚

11. Sure, you can....but how many of y'all actually have?

You're running out of time...get on it

Alicia likes this.
  12. add me to the list this sounds fun💕

DrCourtney likes this.
  13. For the record, I don’t have kids and am not close to my family. Thank you for assuming though. If you really must know, I don’t have enough friends to do Secret Santa IRL so we’re just gifting each other whatever (all live in different states/countries). Not sure what I’m doing in my personal life has anything to do with PIMD. I think it would be a nice way to make the holiday feel more special than just 3x Cat Cafe, or for those who may not be able to receive a gift IRL.

I’m seriously appalled at some of you players’ negativity. I’ve done this before and it went so smooth. Everyone was happy and expressed how it made them feel like this game is more than PvP and petty drama. If you don’t like it, just vote “No” and let the rest of us enjoy how we choose to spend our time on PIMD.

I would love to conjure up more holiday ideas, but if condescending people who spend 24 hours in Forum want to keep bashing others for trying something new, it’s unnecessarily exhausting. If you care so much, help, otherwise, mind the business that pays you.

Alicia, Shana, Shingo and 3 others like this.
  14. So you can't donate to charity because you don't have family or friends?

😂😂😂wtf was this rant?

15. Wow, your wit never ceases to underwhelm me. You really missed the point. Bless your heart and carry on with your holiday the way you deem appropriate.

16. In what way did I try to bash you? I was just pointing out that one can do both things. This other dude here was talking about rl stuff on a virtual game and I said we can do both. That's all I'm saying. I'm not attacking you. In fact I voted for your poll and want to try it out.

Muschi likes this.
  17. I’m sorry if I misinterpreted your intentions. I wrongly assumed that message was directed towards me in a tone that wasn’t pleasant. Again, I’m sorry. Just flustered that some people make it a point to be negative in this socializing game, even when you have good intentions. I misdirected my frustration, and for that I do apologize!

Alicia and Muschi like this.
  18. Oh yea I didn’t think about that 🥺well maybe sometime in the far future !🥰🥰🥰also you’re a saint for doing this 🌹🌹

Alicia, Muschi and DrCourtney like this.
  19. Sign me up 💕 i have two people I'd like them to receive my gifts ♥

DrCourtney likes this.
  20. Sign me up 💕 IGN: Nica

DrCourtney likes this.